Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

I've read the Light Novel and this scene drawn out is more disturbing than my imagination.... yikes man, stay with trashta

I genuinely can’t tell who’s worse anymore. Trashta with her disgustingly ‘innocent’ 7-year-old acting, or the loose-brained King who falls for that shit and also thinks some jewelry and an unwanted kiss to the neck will solve anything!

Dex-chan lover
if the king wasn't so despicable most of the time, i wouldn't have minded them staying in their political marriage

Double-page supporter
Scanlators, esp our local QC @Tsali, I hope you guys are not driven away by trashta and trashoe because of their horrible behaviors... Thank you for your work!

Aaaaccckkkk the 3/4 of the chapter contained those trash and dang my limbs are shaking cuz I wanna put an end to their horrible lives and then the remaining 1/4 of the chapter has that Trashoevwihdssh acting all ewwy ewwy to Navier, this chapter can't get any worse than any previous ones

I swear the comments you guys put are bomb af 😂😂 it’s like you read my mind. Thank you for updating! I really want the empress and the prince to be together

Did he disinfect his lips with acid before placing them anywhere near her?

I was about to praise the emperor for at least trying to be a bit nicer and fix their relationship, then he does that shit. Ugh.

How dare he. He just kissed a trash and then kissed our beautiful navier. Imma shot his head till he got no brain

His precious rashta even said that a woman would never be happy seeing her lover with another man

Yet he does that to navier, all he likes

Just because their relationship was amore friends than in-live doesn't change the fact that he's scum and only cares about himself

Sooo frustrating, but we're getting a bit closer to divorce 🥺 tiny bit by bit closer

Users who are viewing this thread