Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

i really just need to know what chapter they get divorced bc god this makes me so mad.

he has the AUDACITY to have someone else and EXPLICITLY told her she could have a male concubine too if she wanted but somehow slut-shames her for merely interacting with ANY FUCKING MAN. oh how i wait for the day he “tosses” her away and sets her free to finally do her own shit.

Nothing good on this chapter. Rashta is such an idiot and his majesty is such a dick. And no Queen 😭 such a mean author...
Thanks for the translation! 😊

last page got me like "BACK THE FUCK UP YOU NASTY ASS TWAT! STEP AWAY FROM OUR PRECIOUS GIRL!"

OMFG I HATE TRASH COUPLE SO MUCH. I purely hate trashta and as for Trashoe I'm just so disappointed that he could do that to someone he considered a friend. I mean yeah it was a marriage arranged a long time ago for mutual gain but you guys grew up together and had an understanding and Navier, despite being reserved, didn't love you any less BUT YOU PULLED THE ULTIMATE DIRTY MOVE AND BROUGHT A MISTRESS WHO WAS A NOBODY COMPARED TO NAVIER AND JUST THE AUDACITY IM SO MAD!!! And when he sees anybody getting cozy with Navier he gets jealous? He sees her as a possession he owns. He has no right.

Trash: I'd hate to see my man with another woman!!! *pouts*

Everybody: ...aren't you the other woman?

I just want the manhwa to catch up to the part where the prologue started hnnnng. I read the novel and it was hilarious to see that dumbass get desperate

What a waste of a chapter! Truly a masterpiece! You get gradually more annoyed as it goes, and then
it just SLAMS you in the face with the last panel. It's impressive how it can be so triggering (T▽T)

Fed-Kun's army
Where's Queen when you need him to peck this guy's eyes out? Lol.
Thank you!!

This chapter was giving me a migraine with how Trashta kept talking like a toddler and referring to herself in 3rd person 🤢🤢

I’m SO glad Trashta didnt get to come along but everything else in this chapter was barf 🤢 I’m re-reading the beginning of ch. 22 for Prince Heinley / Queen as eye-bleach.

This POS touching the empress like he doesn't treat her like garbage on a daily basis, puke.
I was so worried the idiot was going to cave when rashta wanted to go.

mf SOGGY ASS s*vieshiu....... on par for worst emperor with that other bitchass in Lady to Queen

Users who are viewing this thread