Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

Everyone’s complete and unbridled rage toward the trash hoes make reading their scenes somewhat bearable. The fact that conniving bitch tried to crash our girl’s bday retreat....DISCOSTANG

Dex-chan lover
Sovieshu is really a piece of shit. He wants to have sex with the Empress right after spending the day with trashta...😨

Biiiiitch not everything is about you
Also
👏 get 👏 yo 👏 mother 👏 fucking 👏 hands 👏 off 👏 of 👏 my 👏 girl 👏

Dex-chan lover
I can't, I can't with this entire chapter "another woman?!" Hello, you are the other woman
They're both so slimy they belong together, I need chapters of Navier and Heinley only to heal

Fed-Kun's army
that endnote was so funny HAHAHA!

UGH TRASHOE AT IT AGAIN BEING THE TRASH THAT HE IS. The first part of the chapter was like witnessing two trashbags at a dumpster,,, THEN that last panel was just--- eww. Look at how Navier is being a good wife only for you to get it on with another woman! a trashy woman at that!

UGH. Thanks to Trashoe's infidelity tho and Trashta's stupidity, we got the Empress to meet Heinley sooo ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ this is for the better...

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTEEEER!!!! <3

Fed-Kun's army
That trasta has no shame whatsoever. Idc if she was a slave or her sad past. She is so selfish and stupid.

Group Leader
That trash is 1000% a dick. Can someone spoil me when the empress is going to drop his crusty ass? How many more chapters do we have to go through this?

This fuqahh istg!!!! When sovieshit finally wakes up from trashtas bullsjt I hope he comes groveling at navibabes feet.

Dex-chan lover
@Mngtr Someone say in the novel, the divorce happen in around chapter 100. So expect it happen in around chapter 40 of the webtoon.

Users who are viewing this thread