Remarried Empress - Ch. 23

Group Leader
Rashta is conniving--she's not as naive as everyone thinks. She's strategic. If she wasn't conniving, how in the world would she come up with the idea to lie about being Prince Heinley's letter partner; she's hoping to become the center of attention everywhere. She even mentioned that her beauty would get her far in life. I think she may be the only female antagonist that I've hated this much.

I know she is naive, but I still think she deserves a good wack to get some senses into her. Like bitch, you are the other woman in the first place, how do you think it makes the empress feel when you are alone with him, and two: do you truly think the empress would want someone who angers her on her birthday party?
Sovieshu, on the other hand, is plainly stupid.

100% with you on that one.

Thanks for the updates- I’m desperate to find out what happens after
they divorce
but they stopped translating!

Echoing earlier comments
- thank you Rumpi with Potato for your hard work and enduring the trash
- loooove love love the comments; y’all keeping me sane

Am reading the novel
thank goodness it’s now Heinley and Navier in the West Kingdom <3
otherwise I would be raging

Their is no way Rasha doesn't know the Empress doesn't Fxxking like her no matter how "native" she is, she is already getting to live Lavishly leave the Empress alone.
I sympathize with her abusive situation but that isn't the Empress fault or responsibility..if anything its the Emperor for allowing slavery in his nation.
An Empress is a head of the home,and Emperor is the head of state.

Okay. So.. Rashta is like that because she thought that the Empress doesn't have feelings for the Emperor.. and she's also like that because she's a slave and doesn't know how the high society works.

Okay. It all makes sense. She thinks that she's not doing anything wrong. She's just being herself.. Is what I want to think, but why would she lie and say that she's the one writing to the prince? 🤔 It makes me think that she's just a schemer and even her monologue is an act. 🙄

But I still hate her for being so shameless.

Aggregator gang
Jesus Christ I can't hate this girl. Like, I get that she's clever and scheming but from what I've seen she's honestly not an inherently bad person? She was having fun suddenly having a degree of power, influence and most of all SAFETY (even the letter incident could be seen as her getting a bit of revenge on the queen for being so hostile, since from her perspective she hadn't done anything wrong and nobody's properly explained to her why, dumbass emperor) and now she's understandably terrified of losing it all. She's wallowing in this new feeling of worth but doesn't understand the real ramifications of her actions because she's WAY out of her depth. All of which could be solved by proper education arranged by oh. I dunno. This dumbass emperor.

It's going to be real annoying if/when she ends up turning into the typical Husband/Fiance-Stealing-Villainous you find in most series with this premise, because then I'll be hating the things she does but also knowing that the reason she's like this is not actually her fault.

to be fair, rashta doesn’t have any form of special relationship with our empress so ofc she won’t really care about how it’d affect her, and she’s just trying to do the best she can to survive. in this narrative she’s the villain but when you see things from her pov it’s pretty understandable.

First Rumpi with potatoes doing a great job and your memes are the best!

And Trashta is not naive she is manipulative. Don't be fooled like the emperor
She tells the emperor that she is happy for the small things like pumpkin pie but the way she eyes the empress tiara with greed and hunger. She even talks about how she know she is beautiful and how beauty is poison. She even starts crying as soon as the emperor appear when she was question by FL. I can fish more out that show how deceptive she is but then this be even longer.

GAH thanks for the update!

rashta is like a kid idk why the emperor would like someone like that when he has the awesome empress literally right there

hes so mental :mad:

Okay, what is this guy doing? Like what is his game? You want to fool around with your little side dish, but the minute another man so much as looks at our girl, you mad and trying to put the moves on her?

But at least the POS was smart enough to know not to bring her skankiness to the villa. However that is the bare minimum!

when you've read the novel and know it gets 1,000 times worse before it gets better

Heinly is a BLESSING yall
Knowing he's going to be with the Empress is what gives me life

Users who are viewing this thread