Remarried Empress - Ch. 24

Ahhhhhh. The road to divorce. This going be painfully annoying to see Trashta and Shitshoe. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

wow thanks for the chapter! Wasn't expecting this at all so what a pleasant surprise ๐Ÿ’ž

the memes for this are so damn good my blood pressure is going down

the meme...

the dude is Duke Ergie right? other than. Navier and Heinley i forgot how the others look like

I can always count on this team for laughs that comment at the end is so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you for updating!

I died at the last meme. Yes I could hear the music lmao. At this point I don't even resent trashta and trashking, i just feel extremely sorry for their pathetic situation. The king still pisses me off... You really don't know how to treat her right

he really got pissed at navier for not wanting to be intimate after he brushed off all her concerns and favored rashta for months smfh. who the heck would want you kissing on them after you've been making them out to be some villain and fawning over someone else this whole time. so entitled good lord ๐Ÿ™„

Fed-Kun's army
Great novel/manga but so sad all the ML are terrible in obvious or not so obvious ways.
emperor is obviously terrible and only get worse, but the other ML is conducting espionage to destabilise the magic in the empire and that just rubbed me the wrong way about him.

Rashta us an absolute idiot, but the prince encouraged the IDIOCY. The wouldn't want you touching her after disrespecting and disregarding her in favor of bullshit Rashta tell you. I'm glad she didn't give in to his advances, because I believe he's trying to throw her a bone now that another man is paying her attention.

Users who are viewing this thread