Remarried Empress - Ch. 26

when he said that he, himself is a good man I almost vomit 🤮how can anyone be so unaware????

For people who don’t know this is available on WEBTOON but only up to chapter 4 for the moment :)

Thank you so much for translating, I’ve been dying to know what happened since the last chapter was uploaded. Thank you again

thank you so much... totally miss this series.. i hope you can continue it...

The translation could be... better, yes. But for a first timer, it's actually not bad. Maybe look at some tutorials on scanlating? (And possibly team up with someone who can speak englisch?)

@jopiteria Thanks for letting us know! I sped read for the event, now I'm waiting for two more chapters for the coins. I'm so glad it's on webtoon now!

Dex-chan lover
cheaters always project onto their innocent partner, hope he slips down some stairs

Dex-chan lover
wake me up when she actually leaves the fucking place and everything starts falling apart. It's aggravating just watching it being built up with no foreseeable pay-off

A lot of the translation is nonsense. I can't even piece together what all happened in this chapter.

Why tf would you snipe a work that isn't even near to be dropped? I'm so tired of those people unable to respect the work of the original group, and even worse drop something of such a low quality

Users who are viewing this thread