Remarried Empress - Ch. 26

The only reason I keep reading this is to see the Future shown in the beginning of the manhwa

_:)3 」∠)_ official translation is great and all, but there’s 49 chapters in raws at this moment. We never gon catch up or else it’ll take a few years.

trashue....Just...Just die, please, pretty, pretty freaking PLEASE. You are so dumb that you think you're a good man. Even in the webnovel version of this, I scream at how stupid they are. ;;.;;

Aggregator gang
I couldn't understand what was going on here, the tl didn't make any sense... none of the conversations were cohesive... I gave up trying to read this very quickly. Did Rumpi drop this or is this a snipe?

So Rasta can be friends with the Duke and spend all day with him, no problem, but god forbid the empress have one conversation with the man! She must like him and want to f*** him? WTF?!

Dex-chan lover
Man Rasta is so dumb and easily manipulated. How did she even manage to seduce the King?
I can only think that he was THAT starved for affection. It could make sense if he's been pining for the Queen for years but got coldly rejected every time.
Anyhow, Rasta as an antagonist is a bit too weak for me (and so is the King as an antagonist), so I might be putting this on hold for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread