Remarried Empress - Ch. 26

Honestly I thought the last group had dropped it since they were uploading their other series consistently. I understood the translations fine. People should be happy people take time out of their lives to do this for us. This wasn't a malicious snipe (there are people out there) and I'm sure its all misunderstandings.

Woaah so it was really dropped by the scanlation group (I just read a comment saying it was on Webtoon, so that might be the reason why) ?? Anyway, thank you for the translation I really missed this series !

trashta is still trash, but the primary blame should fall on the emperor and not trashta for cheating on his significant other. fuck the emperor

No word if the scans group has dropped this project (i'm on their discord), so this might be a snipe :( anyway, this series is now on Webtoons! The free ones are only up to chapter 4 tho so patience is a must :((

No, I don't appreciate translations which aren't even translations
It ruins the story even more when you its translated wrongly/badly and becomes misleading
You don't need to take time out to do it, just don't do it

It's fine when translations are rough, but translations are bad & the English is horrible too. Please just stop and don't ruin the work

Also the people saying you understand, what on earth does Rasta thinking to herself "I'm not even going to tell Rasta anyway" even mean

At least have English as your native language

Dex-chan lover
Not sure what people are complaining about, the translation, while not eloquent, is still sufficient.
I think for webcomics, which I think update more frequently don't quote me on that, a full month between releases tends to make it fair game for someone else to step in.
And the original group could always just upload their own version if they plan on it.
Kinda playing devil's advocate.

So i read it, disnt understand it but still annoyed, il wait for the chapters to catch up on webtoons

Dex-chan lover
I reallly can't wait to see that as*hole getting dumbfounded when his plans go to the gutter 😏

I will stop reading it here and read it on webtoon. This way I can support the author.

I think they meant to put "shift" but instead it says "shit", like twice! 😂

Also did Rumpi drop this series?

Users who are viewing this thread