Remarried Empress - Ch. 28

Complete and utter bullshit. He is so stupid.
Btw, she took it on well when he confessed that he was Queen xD

Urgh Trashta and the King are trasssshhhhhhhhhhhh-----
can someone please just spoil the whole thing for me lol (unless???)🤡

@xKitts @chimainka

No Im pre he didn’t confess that he’s queen he just called her queen Or at least that’s how it seemed to me. Cuz if he did actually confess I’m sure she would have at least reacted in some way.

Poor Henley, he tells her his big secret and the Empress doesn't believe him and thinks he's hiding something.

So Trashta's starting a rumor about a duchess to try and get pressure off of the fact that the court was told she was a former slave? I hope the queen screws up this plan, so that instead of people gossiping about Trashta being a former slave they'll gossip about how awful she is.

This is interesting the drama and all, but like, WHEN ARE THEY GETTING DIVORCED!!! I've already eaten all my popcorns. Also, can someone sorta spoil and confirm whether the king and trashsa get karma'd? Like idk, but like please tell me they get executed or something cause if they ain't, I'll do it myself.

I'm pretty certain that Rashta had no ambition before her former master started to push her. I think at first she just latched onto Sovieshu so she could be safe. But now that she realizes her position might not last forever, she is being manipulated by fear and starting to actually plot some evil stuff.

if you look closely enough at the phrasing of what heinley said... it can either be interpreted as:
1) "i am... queen i do not want to lie to you" as in i cannot share it so i must refrain from speaking; or
2) "i am queen. i do not want to lie to you" as in no more lies.

it seems the first way was how navier took it, and the second way flew right over her head.

@ChibKip small spoilers
yes but it's gonna take a while
and big BIG spoilers
just for context, the divorce occurs in chapter 164 of the novel so you're gonna have a LOT more of hair pulling to go until you get the satisfaction of trashtas and sovieshit's downfall LMAO. it is so worth it though, the built up anger from all this bullshit is going to be the biggest payoff when karma happens - trashta eventually gets executed and sovieshit literally begs navi to come back to him like 30493 times (i.e buys a portrait of her to cry over, gives her a jewel from their childhood when she gets pregnant) whilst navi and heinly enjoy their happy (and spicy) marriage

edit: i totally forgot that wordexcerpt translates each chalter in halves so the divorce actually happens maybe around chapter ~80 of the novel. the novel is currently up to chap 180 so still plently of drama to go where navi isnt cucked and we get to watch trashta/sovieshits downfall lolol

did... heinley just confess he is queen.... and the empress didn't realize....?????? also trashta is getting worse by the chapter, she is utterly disgusting _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_

Reading this is absolute torture knowing that there is probably a long way before the divorce and trashta and the emperor get the karma thats coming to them.

I think the only thing that is keeping me sane is the excellent picked meme at the end of each chapter. I’ll be sad to see them go 😢

I have to say, one of the few reasons I'm reading this is because of the awesome trashta and (as I call him) "shove-a-shoe" memes. These two characters are so annoying and the memes make it a bit more bearable.

Users who are viewing this thread