Remarried Empress - Ch. 33

Trashta keeps getting trashier each chapter.

Pregnancy scheme to have more money, just to get manipulated by hyenas.

Just please make the story progress btw the empress and the prince so that we can see the bastard emperor rot with his trash while his country is falling

I hate Trashta so much, I can't wait to our empress divorce and go with our dear prince

Thank you for still translating. I still read the chapters on webtoon as well. But the pain it hurts. Just get divorced and live with heinly happily ever after

Ruu

The baby is probably the Emperor's and tbh I don't care. I just want us to reach the scene from Ch 1. Seriously, I need that asap

Ty for translating! I will still support the artist on webtoon but it's nice to be ahead and avoid the waiting now that I'm poor af lol

Thank you so much for picking up this series! I was so sad when it got dropped because I enjoyed reading it so much. I'm sure your translations will continue to improve, as is they're already pretty good.

Just kinda sad that sovieshu looks like a sulking kid, instead of what the novel had portrayed... he looks like comedic relief now and really hard to understand what he was thinking between the lines in webtoon form, specially why he was ok with ergy visiting the injured Rasta. Tbh the viscount should have stabbed her in the stomach or heart but no hahaha

big steps?
e78.png

Thank you for picking up this series, it's one of my recent favorites. I fully understand the previous team for dropping it because of the new official English release, but I need my fix and I'm not that patient dammit.

Bet trashoe's baby isn't even the emperor's.

Maybe the kid ain't his? Maybe the kid will die? Who knows? I just wanna get to the scene from the first chapter and feel the satisfaction. The emperor is jealous for a woman that he isn't in love with, he's just annoying, like choose, you little moron, just make a choice and stay with the woman you love even if you're dumb and your choice is a pileof trash.

Also thank you for picking up the series, I love it and I'm very thankful.

Oh reading the novel and then reading this is so very interesting. Things are about to get real crazy.

@NecroHana
the kid isn't the emperors. Remember the guy who exposed Trasha as a runaway slave? I'm pretty sure he's the father, but I got this from someone else so I'm not too sure how accurate it is, but the kid is most definetly not the emperor's

dw the baby has the same father as her first kid's. It's not the emporer's. He is infertile because he ate some poisoned cookies as a child.

Fed-Kun's army
Heinley is even cuter here than in the novel. Its so sweet how despite his love he still respects Navier's boundaries, and how desperate he is to comfort her.

@ChibKip
that's the baby's grandfather, I think the father is shown later on? Only for a moment, though.
Rashta was thrown away or something as soon as the father found out she's pregnant (ikr, irresponsible bastard). Soon after she gave birth and her baby is taken away (she thought it's dead), Rashta ran away and met Sov, iirc

By the way, if you're reading here, make sure to read the official english version on Line Webtoon too to support the author ;)

Group Leader
Well translation isn't good but its passable, glad to have chapters faster doe

Users who are viewing this thread