Remarried Empress - Ch. 33

Thank you so much for picking this up! And blushing Heinley is adorable. I can hardly wait for him to marry Navier.
I was resigned to having to wait months for webtoons to catch up.

Group Leader
Thanks for the upload! 😊

She's pregnant? Isn't it too early yet? 🤔
Plus, sometimes I feel like the emperor doesn’t really like Rashta. For example, when he left alone with Duke Edgy as well. It's weird. Maybe they take advantage of each other? 🤨

Prince Heinley... Fingers crossed for you! 🤗

@Hayako22 I don't think so. He has been sleeping with her all the time. He only visited the empress' chambers once a month according to the duties of the imperial family. This is the part that gets me SO ANGRY , SO ANGRY. He dares to do what he did. OMG you will see what he did to her. the empress. He is the worse. Even worse that a scumbag. He....I am never against new lives, but I don't want that bastard to be born T________T. He doesn't deserve it. what he did, what he is going to do....he....... u_u my poor empress...

You are right, he doesn't loves her. He just likes her. He wants her with him in the good times, only.

@TheGodEmperor

It does not. You just answered my statement within your own reply actually.
She can be a slave or whatever and doesn't matter if it is understandable, it will not change the fact that what she does is unforgivable.
The bitch had done more than just trying to be cute and secure her place within the palace. She can be safe by just being a normal concubine. But she got further greedy and decided to harm others while using her "slave" status as a key to make the Emperor weep.

Banned
@kujyou12 nah I can still see her working to a higher status not outta pure greed but also survival. Though it is definitely also greed with her as well as pride. She is a flawed person, but she is not nearly as big of a problem as stupidshoe

@littlegrey Thanks for the summary. Geez, I knew Sovieshu was lacking in sense, but I didn't expect him to not have any at all. ^^;; It's a wonder that he's lasted this long.

@Hayako22 I think it's more of Sovieshu enjoying how Rashta constantly flatters him and doesn't question him at all, unlike his wife. He's like a kid who knows that too much candy is bad for him but indulges anyway because no one's going to stop him, then gets mad at the one person who's willing to tell him to rein himself in.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh lookie i have baby, plz look at me empress, im ignoring you, dont ignore me ignoring you

Group Leader
@miercoles I am glad that she has enough brains to at least want to know if the kid is hers (so that she can protect it). However, that small amount of respect is going to be thrown out the window if she decides to use it as a pawn.

why do i have my doubts that this baby is actually sovieshoes...... u - u i feel like it’s not lmao

Fed-Kun's army
i want Navier and Heinley to get married soon so bad 😭😭😭 imagine a kingdom ruled by an ace in magic academy and an intelligent queen. hurry leave that Trashoe and Trashta to rot because they don't have the brains to lead a kingdom

oooooh i love those bird hugs

and now a human hug

can we just fast forward to the divorce and remarry chaoter pleaseeee

Users who are viewing this thread