Remarried Empress - Ch. 34

Not sure what Duchess Tuvania is up to, but I don't think she wants to hurt Navier. I suspect it will be part of some plot to take down Rashta.

YES! I HOPE TRASHTA CHOKES ON THE LAW 🤣And for that stupid emperor be forever stupid, I don't want to see him have a character development. He belongs to TRASH'S side. I can't wait for the happenings on Ch 1 be realized. Is it soon? I hope it's soon so I can enjoy the story rather than have my blood pressure rising with every new chapter out (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Anyways, Thank you for the HARDWORK 💪💪

@dadurga she doesn't and actually she will follow Navier to the ends of earth as a loyal friend and subordinate

@madeupface it's more than that, unfortunately. Rashta's character is a series of unfortunate events. Though everything she's done was to live a happy-comfortable life, she eventually starts to get greedy. It doesn't help that Elgy keeps telling her things, and since she strongly believes him, she does everything he says, to the point that
she gives her a property near the port that is actually a military advantage making the Eastern empire very easy to invade. She also does a lot of crimes because of her fear that people will find out that her
second child, the one she's currently carrying isn't Sovieshu's but actually Allan's, her first lover.
The plan was to keep her empress for a year, but eventually she feels that being empress is the only way to keep herself safe but we all know what happened to Navier, so she does everything in her power to stay as empress, which involved some criminal activities (assassination, kidnapping, etc). She could have stayed as a concubine and lived the life she wanted but it was her greed that really did her undoing

Dex-chan lover
Our Empress a straight sav
Also
She's pregnant too, isn't she. Tuania.

If people wanna prepare themselves for Navier v Trashta and exactly why there’s a divorce (I saw some curiosities) here is intense spoilers about why there is a divorce and Sov acts like such an asshat.

Emperor Sov thinks Navier is barren because of some sterilization cookies he fed her on accident when they were kids. So he wants Trashta’s baby to be a crown prince/princess which they wouldn’t be if she remains concubine. So his stupid plan is that he’ll divorce Navier and make Trash empress long enough for the baby to be born as heir and then would take Navier back on an empress because ~clearly~ she has no other choice. Trashta sees this as she should be Empress because He never tells her his plans and no one tells Navier a damn thing about any of it so she makes her own preparations.

Yknow I hate stories with misunderstandings so much but this story does it fluidly, like it isn’t exaggerated or anything but rather realistic in a way? It’s hard to explain but I have to appreciate that. Also is Navier actually
barren?like unable to have kids or were the cookies given to her accidentally a false alarm?

About the handkerchief, I interpreted it as Tuania wanting to have a keepsake to remember the time when Navier helped her.

@Mongri
I don't think Navier is completely barren, probably just lowered fertility. When she later marries Heinley they have this bed that increases fertility (I think, mtl is awkward) and she gets pregnant. Btw, Sovieshit also ate the cookies so he probably also has fertility issues.

Honestly, I don't understand why the Empress is trying to save him. He stabbed a woman because she started a mean rumour lmao, he's insane and homicidal.

@teruhashiclone It wasn't just a mean rumor; Rashta has effectively ruined the reputation of a duchess, whose status is much higher than hers, partly to cover up her own lowborn origins. Navier has noted that Rashta is becoming more of a threat since she's now able to manipulate the social standings of other nobles. That's a big deal in a hierarchical society like this; it's a power move from someone who shouldn't have that much power to begin with, and Navier is responding accordingly as empress.

As for the viscount, it's true that he committed a crime and should be punished; however, their society allows for being tried by law, and exile is still a harsh punishment for a nobleman. Navier is just preventing the emperor from circumventing the law out of spite.

Dex-chan lover
@eamxu
Honestly as bad as rashta can be,
Her end is honestly pretty sad, she was a woman who was mistreated for most of her life and did everything she could to find happiness, only for her end to be a choice between being locked in a tower for the rest of her life, or suicide, i won't lie, i can't help but feel sorry for her, especially since the actual villains of the story, sovietshoe and the viscount, don't get nearly what they deserve (sure the viscount get's executed, but considering everything he had done up to that point it was merciful), i believe rashta asks that if she's reborn again, it's into a world where she can be happy, i can't help but agree with that.

@Tatsuya-Kai I actually agree with you
I really felt bad for her especially when she still called out for Souvieshu towards the end of her life. I understand that she was desperate to survive but at the same time she started crossing lines she shouldn't have. Being a concubine was perfect for her but Ergy's "wisdom" as well as Souvieshu's stupid promises to her had easily swayed her actions and it was beyond control. She had a huge burden to carry as an empress but she was uneducated what it means to be a ruler so she had used all her powers for the wrong reasons. I would agree of her being reborn in a better life, I mean she already got her bad karma in this life, so perhaps she can have a better one in the next

Users who are viewing this thread