Remarried Empress - Ch. 35

@Capitan Heinley DOES get jealous but he's more reasonable compared to Souvieshu, especially since he's aware of his position and what is expected of him compared to the imbecile eastern emperor. He does show his possessiveness in bed. I just hope webtoon won't be too "chaste" when we get to the
honeymoon bec it's one hell of a night and every night after that. xD

Why do I have a sinking feeling that the baby inside Trashita's womb isn't even his. It very well could, but with how trash she is I wouldn't suspect it would be someone else's.

Anyone know what chapter from the LN we're in already?? I wanna reread the LN but can't recall what chapter we're in now, and I don't really want to reread from the start (esp those scenes w the two pieces of trash)

Fed-Kun's army
Uh... I feel like I'll just pike up chapters for now...
Or I'll go insane without the prince comforting MC... T_T

And please someone confirm it with me, but
even up until ch. 50+ the divorce still hasn't happened right??? 😭

@dude-e thanks. Knowing that people I thought that they really had disposed of the child... But now I feel sorry for the child just thinking about how they're being raised 😞

Lemme punch that trash couple. Just let me. They have very punchable faces. One punch is all i need :mad:

Thank you for the chapter!

@MeiraEve well
in the novel, the divorce happened around chapter 82 or 83. It may be awhile for the webtoon.
@RyoneFuushiba
you're right but to be fair, Rashta also didn't know she was carrying her second child when Souveishou found her

Double-page supporter
I just want my babies to be happy. Is that too much to ask? :'(

Thanks for the update!

Nuuu, this hurts so much, damn it 😤 I just want to get to the start of the story already and see the looks on the hoe and her trash hubby's faces

Can we just skip trashta n shitty emperor's scenes and fast forward to the divorce? Storyline may not make sense if that happens but I've never hated the characters as much as I've hated these two. And they have so many scenes! May my patience last until I see those two suffering & Navier receiving her happiness!

I wonder when the emperor will start begging our empress to come back to him (after the divorce)

Here is my conspiracy theory:
Hear me out but I think that the trash emperor is sterile and that's the reason the empress remained childless. He wasn't able to have kids with her nor any of his other previous mistresses so I honestly don't think Trashta's kid is the emperor's kid. I also would not put it past Trashta to be sleeping with another person in case the emperor dropped her. End of conspiracy theory.

Users who are viewing this thread