Remarried Empress - Ch. 35

@Kally9012 no she wasn't more like the Viscount's son became her lover.
Allen or Allan ( I dunno which name the webtoon gonna use ) had fallen for Rashta and weather Rashta got into a relationship with him for survival or pure love, we don't know but Rivetti, the younger sister of Allen ( or Allan), mentioned more than once that Rashta used her beauty to manipulate her big brother (then again, she's extremely prejudiced against Rashta too because she was a very beautiful slave). When Rashta hoped for Allen or Allen to give up his lifestyle as a noble and he didn't, this destroyed all hopes of Rashta for someone to "love her earnestly." You can see those speech bubble on the last chapter where she thinks of "someone" when Souveishu promised Rashta that he will be there for her and anything she wants, he will provide.

@Rhyrhygogo weeeeeeeeeeeell
on their first night as husband and wife, despite the rumors of Heinely being a player, he's a virgin so he initially asked his new wife, Navier, to teach him (bwahahahahaha). I guess after that, he just kept going the entire night long. Within a year, he got his beloved wife preggo with twins. Scenes in the novel were describe with such sultry details, like Naiver sitting on top of him, and Heinley blushing like an idiot first then got all hot later on. In the Eastern Empire, it was normal for both the empress and emperor to have separate castles and bedrooms so they don't disrupt each other's duties, but not for Heinely. Oh no, he wants Navier always with him during meal times and bed times. Unlike Souvieshu, he also doesn't trust Kapman but he allows him to conduct business with Western Kingdom (later on Empire) whereas Souvieshu disregarded him ASAP when he noticed Kapman having feelings for Navier (this is another story that will both piss you off and go awww)

oh right, sample scene during their honeymoon with Navier on top
R7Hkih8.jpg

Scene when Navier eventually found out about Heinley and Queen being the same
bjZTkYk.jpg

3sAhz16.jpg

hope that helps xD

@eamxu
yeah that helps A LOT HOT DAMN HOT DAMN DUDE I OWE YOU a quarter of my lifespan (cause that's how fucking long this divorce is taking) also POGGERS, who is kapman? he wants Navier to be with him with Meals,etc. but does she reciprocate tho
thanks for the images btw ^_^

@Rhyrhygogo I could've sworn Kapman was already introduced here but I'll take a peek, basically his name in the novels is translated to Kapman (sometimes Kapmen) but it seems here it's Kafman, the Grand Duke. He kinda does something for the "sake of science" but it gets really annoying later on but only for a short while bec despite the guy being super smart, his EQ and common sense is pretty low and can't even read his own emotions. I'll only spoil it if you want me to xD

As for the meals, well Navier is a huge follower of traditions and since she entered Western Kingdom as the new queen (eventually empress later on), Heinely tells him that the royal couple MUST always spend their meals together and sleep on the same room and bed together. None of that weirdo separate castle shit like in the Eastern Empire, so Navier is like... "Oh... well this isn't something I am used to but as queen I must follow tradition" and kinda just follws Heinely around like a little chick trying to learn new culture and stuff. In a way, Heinley somewhat convinced her with being intimate with him in the face of "Western Kingdome tradition and culture" that Navier didn't want to offend. xD

@Rhyrhygogo regarding Kapman or Kafman, since chapter 36 has started with the love potion, this thing is gonna be annoying later on.
After Navier becomes queen and eventually empress of Heinley, we will also find out that the previous Queen loved Heinley. She's angry with Navier because she wanted to be with Heinley. During the succession of thrones in Western Kingdom, Heinley had an older brother (or cousin) that was first in line to be king. Heinely didn't want to contest for the throne plus he had a good relationship with said brother so he lived a very flippant lifestyle, which also involved him trying to convince everyone that he was a player. His big brother (for the sake of this, I'll call him brother but it could have been a mistranslation and is actually his cousin) married Krista (or Christa), however, Krista had always loved Heinley.

Now this is where it gets annoying, after Kapman not seeing Navier for the longest time (last time they saw each other was that Navier was still empress in the Eastern kingdom and he proposed to her that they run away together but Navier declined), Kapman still has extremely strong and passionate feelings for Navier that he keeps on insisting is the effect from the love potion and nothing else. Upon hearing that Krista has feelings for Heinley, he somewhat does an experiment and makes Heinley drink the love potion. Unbeknownst, Heinley drinks it and the effects are very strong, he sees Krista first and starts to have strong feelings towards her but Heinley is able to stop himself from acting upon it. However, Krista sees Heinely's passionate gaze towards her and thinks she has a chance and wipes Heinley's sweat over his forehead. The moment she touches Heinley and he didn't move away, Navier sees them from a distance, and thus this is the annoying part that I hate. I was basically just rush reading this part because I couldn't believe Kapman betrayed me this way. Hahahahaha. Don't worry! The effects wear off the very next day and Heinley does a super hard dogeza on Navier for "cheating" on her tho Navier conditioned herself that she will accept Heinley having concubines. Heinley then proves to her (love making styles) that he will never get a concubine and immediately clears the misunderstanding that Kapman gave him something weird (love potion).

@Rhyrhygogo super true and after that incident Kapman finally accepted the fact that he actually loves Navier and it's the love potion just made unleashed all his hidden feelings for her. It's hilarious bec
it is later found out that Navier has the ability to do magic, her element is ice and she will save a bunch of people from the western empire later on, raising her popularity to the masses, and Kapman volunteers to be her teacher. One of the lessons includes them holding hands and Heinely escaped his duties just to interupt the said class. He then told Kapman that since he's a very good magician and student, Kapman can teach him and he will teach Navier later.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh at this point its like I'm reading a heart throbbing love story between the prince and our FL and the trash that is Trashta and Sovishit is just ad filler.

Did the empress really just imply/say that spreading false rumours is equivalent to STABBING A PREGNANT WOMAN? Am I missing something...

@eamxu Thanks for all the spoilers. :D I don't think I'll get to read the novel any time soon, it's good to know about all the things in store for Heinley and Navier.

Rashta is a bitch ok? but her situation was horrible and her life was horrible. yes she did bad things but she desperately needs this position and she known nothing but violence till the point of time she met that trach king

Contributor
...I never expected having the advance knowledge that this oaf of a king is in fact going to prioritize and marry this fool of a girl eventually, rather than dumping her by the wayside, would actually be a profound comfort and reassurance on some level.

I'm all for humanizing characters, so I'm totally okay with this. Honestly this author seems pretty great, even if I don't agree with all of her tastes in characters (*looks sideways at the smarm-bag that is the main love interest*)

Dex-chan lover
I pity the girl, but i still hate trashta. The emperor tho, hes just an absolute fool

Users who are viewing this thread