Remarried Empress - Ch. 35

PFFFT all of this is just gonna make Soveschu look like a dumbass more so when Rashta's real past comes out in the open

ADK

when is the empress going to yeet these leeches out of her life?

Idec about dumb and dumber, my babies are so in love in this chapter. 😍

i love how much this whole fandom hates on trashta and the emperor (i literally cannot and will not remember their names)

just die already trashta I cba reading about you and your shit I only want to read about our beloved empress

I saw some panels in chapter 50 and they are not divorced yet, it is taking so looonnngg

Guys don't forget to head to webtoon and like the chapters so that it'll stay popular and won't get dropped! Some series do get cancelled on the English webtoon side if it isn't getting enough stats.

Dex-chan lover
I do pity Rashta's situation, but she does plenty to make things worse all on her own. It's obvious that the Emperor is totally willing to cover any and all issues she has, but instead of relying on that to put her past behind her, she gets herself wrapped up in conspiracy instead.

Navier is childless--I wonder how much it hurts that Rashta got pregnant so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread