Remarried Empress - Ch. 36

Honestly, even while reading the novel, I've never understood why was the Archduke so eager to drink the potion.
She just wanted to know, if it really is the love potion.

Hahaha. Archduke. You shouldn't have used yourself as a test subject. Get in a maid or something.

Which chapter does he ask her for a divorce?? (Scene from the first chapter) I NEED to know how much longer I have to wait 😬😬😬

The Archeduke so so freeeeeakkkking cuuuute!! Lol I hope we see more of him in the future

Dex-chan lover
"Is there a solution to blackmail?"
*long hard stare*

Anyway, I think an empress should totally be concerned with the possibility of the emperor's favored concubine being blackmailed - who knows how many state secrets Rashta could get out of him if she tried!

I dont think trashta will kill her first child off but i think her current pregnancy is not the emperors. The novel supports this a little more as the doctor hesitated before announcing it as though the timeline didnt quite match.

OMGGGG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT🥺🥺😂😂👏 THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!

Duka Kafmen's punch that we're waiting for is almost near!🤩

Mate, if you need a PR, contact me I would absolutely not mind PRing for you if it can spare my eyes. I don't mind giving you TS lessons either, I've been a TSer for 3 years before retiring. If you see this and are interested, contact me over discord May#0769

for anybody who wants to read the novel, this chapter starts at chapter 79 ^-^ happy reading

Why, pray telle, is everybody telling her to try it on the emperor when there are two better and more desirable targets at hand? Let the emperor to roll in the trashcan since that was his choice

A love potion is basically a rape drug, your making someone like you without their consent its pretty gross. I don't see why she didn't just dump the contents in a plant and keep the bottle if she was so worried about offending the person who gave it to her.

Also why doesn't the Emperor knock 🙃[i know its for the gimic] but like. .being rude to foreign diplomats can cause wars, why is he so stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread