Remarried Empress - Ch. 37

This one was one of the funniest parts of the novel. Stay tuned for what he does next <3 Kafman is my goddamn hero lmao

I'm glad everyone agrees Kafman is just too precious ๐Ÿ˜ He's just so handsome and sweet! I hope he gets to have a happy ending with someone, even if he can't be with the Empress ~

Thanks for the translation!

Hnngh can i ship kafman with me? Ofc no one can stop me even if someone says no ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reading this along with he novel gives you so much insight. But only liability, you are even more annoyed by the emperor and his parasite.

Fed-Kun's army
I want him!! I want him!! My cute Kafman!!! He won't be ML, he's just there to further the plot and romance so why can't I have him!!?!?

Okay, but what if Rashta used a love potion on the Emperor? Until now I thought the guy was just braindead, waving away every concern about the girl with ridiculous loops in logic. If she actually used a love potion in smalldose, he might just be drugged out of his mind.
I could be giving him too much credit here, but it would be amazing if the guy ends up with nothing, because he doesn't even really love his fling.

Kafman is so omggggg. Heโ€™s just so beautiful and adorable. I canโ€™t handle ittttttt

@pingustrategist
It was so strong because he was already in love with her haha. He's also the one who sent it there in the first place, and the reason he was so eager to drink it was because he wanted a chance to offer our Navier a way out with him without putting himself in a bad position with the empire.

Oh, I ugly chortled at that meme ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, Kafman is an adorbs baby and I know it's not going to work out for him, but I wish him some other happiness ๐Ÿ’• (and please not just some tossed-in pairing)

Is the scene with his hand on the forehead and sighting beautiful words for me! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Double-page supporter
Hold up - I'm shipping Kafman more than Heinley. How adorable.

I love Heinley but Kafman would have been suuuuuch a good match with Navier T_____T also considering sovieshithead has been with Navier since childhood, the way he treats her is just. Incredible. even if they werent a loving couple, they were at the very least friends.....what a dick

Okayyy so I started reading the novel because of last chapter and now Khafman is my bias ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ญ HEINLEY IM SORRY

He's so damn sexy...

CAN SHE HAVE THEM BOTH?!?!@ HE JUST WANTS HER TO BE HAPPY REEEEE

My heart says do it in bulk! But it would like you to update it weekly so I don't feel like there's so much time in between and people wont think you dropped it

Users who are viewing this thread