Remarried Empress - Ch. 39

Fed-Kun's army
We are getting closer yes?! HxN forever ppl!!!

IT BETTER FREAKING HAPPEN AUTHOR

Oh, this f*cking bastard. YOU DESERVE WHAT'S COMMING TO YOU SOVIESHU!! YOU SELFISH PRICK!!!

@joyce0884 nah, nah, the piece of crap, or the so-called emperor, "cares" for her. his "caring" meaning being obsessive over her and monopolizing her.

Bruh, i.m changing his name -Rubbishu.
He.s such a pig head with bigger genitals than a brain....
Why in the world is ... Wait no, he was just trash pig who was born with that diamond spoon -A-

I can.t wait until after their divorce omg... Srsly...

this bastard, after giving her those poisoned cookies, thinking she became infertile because of this AND NOT TELLING ANYONE, instead of worshipping her or looking for ways to ask for forgiveness or something, he acts like its still her fault for being infertile and that he needs to look for outside people for baby??? And still has the gall to act offended if she looks at other men, even if just for friendship? Really???

The hypocrisy is just at an astronomical level. She even pointed it out to him, and all he can say is that their ranks make a difference, that somehow it's ok to love a concubine because she's just a concubine but he also deserves her love as the empress?! This guy has zero sense of rationality or logic. He tries to force his own wife not only to tolerate his mistress, but welcome her with open arms. Even when his mistress doesn't follow proper manners and annoys his wife, Navier is at fault for not adoring the woman he's cheating on her with. He can parade around another woman, fawn over her and sleep with her, but his wife has a conversation with another man and she better watch her conduct. Then when Trashta gets pregnant, well of course the Empress should jump for joy and embrace the child as if it were her own even when her husband continues to humiliate and belittle her.

You want to call him a stupid moron but that doesn't convey how bad he is. Stupid could imply someone acting without knowing better, but that's not the case here. He knowingly and consistently chooses to act in a way that utterly disrespects his wife while demanding that she convey all expected respect and love to him.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are they making trashta holding a bear like? For sympathy, no you'll only get my laughs. Also why is this Sovieshit such a hypocrite. Its fine with him to do anything he want with any trash but its somehow a great deal if Navier does it? And yes An Empress is am Empress and trast is trash.

how close are we to seeing heinley and navier married i'm so . annoyed

Sovieshu is being sincere here. Rashta is just a toy for him but Navier is the Empress and is a person who has been by his side all his life. He constantly shows signs of wanting Navier to satisfy his needs but it's just too late. Their relationship has been too broken for too long and neither one of them wants to change for the other. So she has become detached and he has become a brat.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
In an alternate universe Kafman killed the emporer, who by the way couldn't even fight back and got his weak punch caught and the guards had to come save his sorry behind lol, and then married the empress. Happy ending, oh and the trashta got taken out

Are we finally geting closer to the divorce ? I hope so cuz anger is making my blood vessels pop.

I don't get what he's so mad about when he's doing the same shit and the fact that I know we are close to them divorcing is the only reason I haven't exploded yet

Hey anyone who's read the novel know how far we are from the divorce? I'm getting so sick and tired of this goddamn trash couple. Just want Empress to waltz off into the sunset with the Prince and Archduke while Trashta and Sovieshit drown in a pool of literal liquid shit.

Rashta is bad but I really dislike the emperor more. He’s arrogant and egotistical and this whole Rashta mess is his fault to begin with 😭😭 he should have just helped Rashta and then sent her on her way, but noooo of course he’d become obsessed with the girl who doesn’t question a single thing he does

I just realized that I read their names as Trashta and Sovieshit instead of Rashta and Sovieshu because of the TL notes.

Users who are viewing this thread