Remarried Empress - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Navier deserves better than this stupid Shovieshu. He let's his" lovey dovey "shit interfere with official businesses everytime but as soon as he see Navier with someone else he likes to preach from his high horse...

I have a question

I've been reading the novel and I'm wondering if she is actually infertile or if she is still a virgin. Did she really eat the laced cookies or didn't? Will she ever become fertile again?

@CorruptedFalcon

She did eat the cookies, but they also took something to neutralized the drug. However, it didn't necessarily have to work. He just assumed she is the problem, because Trashta got pregnant almost instantly

I wanna punch that emperor. Kaftan punching him wasnt enough. Lemme have a go at him. That trash will loom properly like trash then.

"So a concubine is just a concubine, and an empress is an empress?"
Lemme pull out my abacus...
Doing the math...
YES.

I can’t wait for soveshit to get what’s coming to him , I read some of the novel and I’m VERY satisfied

ahhhhn the empress is the empress and the emperor is the emperor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus how can you be so blinddddddd

😡M A T A L OOOO !!!!!😡 Sorry my Spanish language came out! I was hoping that prince (I cannot write his name) turn back and kick his ass. ARK I want to kill someone ( now I understand why here in Mexico happened once that some soup opera fans attacked a female villain actress when she was shopping,) I did not believe I could be hating a fictional character like this. 👿

Dex-chan lover
Omg I love the leads. Prince and ARCHDUKE have my heart so bad

@CorruptedFalcon
Spoiler comments in the previous chapters have mentioned that Heinley gets Navier pregnant after they get married. Idk about Sovieshu, since Rashta's baby isn't even his.

Its pretty stupid of Shovieshu to make an enemy of another nation, even if one of their Archdukes punched him in the face. He’s choosing a potential war over a business deal, and it’s already clear that the Empress is not on his sides. Also the deal is being led by the Empress which several other nobles already allowed. Nobles are just as powerful as the royal family if they work together. His opposition is stupid and not likely to work anyway. Dumbass

Men in patriarchal countries simultaneously have “concubines” [or even just sex slaves” and at the same time call them sluts. Every Royal mistress in history has mainly been hated…the term “slut” and “whore” literally exist for this reason because of this sexist ideology. It’s a pretty sexist rule that always puts the blame on the female and never the male, and ever ruler in monarchy based nations where aware of that. So yes E[gypt] has concubines but they still blame and hate the woman. Regardless of if it’s wrong or right literally ever ruling country is going to hate a concubine that getting more attention then the legal wife. The Emperor here is SOOOO dumb.

If he really hated the system he’d have to work for equal rights for woman and maybe end slavery which he allows in his own country. But ofc he won’t because he likes Rashaa because she’s stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread