Remarried Empress - Ch. 39

WERE OFFICIALLY GETTING CLOSE TO THE DIVOOOOORRRCEEEE WOOOOTTTT!!!!!

by my estimation, I'd say, we're less than 10 chapters away from it :)

Even When trashta isn't here the emperor is more than a enough to make the chapter full of trash

@Clarinetto
agreed, it's like a match made in heaven xD

And finally! She's starting to show her teeth 😂 Don't let that trashbag emperor always get his way!

Thanks for the double update 😍

Thank you for the update!!

@Darkwolfix thanks for the spoilers, i can't believe soviesh*t did that to our Navier, I already wanted to kill him but now he needs to suffer the worst kind of torture

Double-page supporter
When will she finally be able to marry the best boi? I'm starting to lose my goddamn patience, lmao.

Thanks for the upload!

When she gonna get divorce???!?
That king is lower than garbage , I just can't stan him anymore

so is edry a spy for hein or what?

like thats my theory but edry said all that shady shit about hein to nav.

edry pretty much knows everything that is going on. he could totally use that against rashta.
i just wanna know whos side hes on.

After finally going to the korean site and use Google translate. Not the best.

A lot of "spoilers" from the comment I had came across before was wrong. What's with whose baby is whose or who is actually infertile. It's so weird how wrong spoilers are lol

Group Leader
Thank you for your hard work!😘

Insincere Sovieshu! He can carry his concubine everywhere, but it might not bob up for the empress to have someone too! 😡

How can reading this make me so angry I want to scream?!? Someone kill him offfff pleaseeeeeeeeee

It's a wonder how the Empire still exists with an egoistic amoeba ruling it 😒

if it is love that will make this whole society crumble. so be it. i am sure the pieces left after this will be absorbed by the neighboring rulers.

Supporter
@Miyono-chan It's a lot like "The Abandoned Empress". The empress did all the work while the emperor flirted and mated with the side chick.

Code:
TRapCard113[/code ]it's not like "The abandoned Empress" at all. There they were both young , hardworking and too wrapped up in their own world so in the end they got manipulated : the emperor kills her and then he probably loses the empire at the hand of the nobles and forgot-her -name chick. when she comes back in time, she starts to step out of her cocoon and thus the events grab prince's attention and make him step out of his cocoon too and see who his allies are and what to protect. Here the emperor is faulted and does not understand even when others point out his flaws sincerely andthe empress has loyal maids and she knows very well how to not let others step on her or her friends.....so that's why Sovieshu kind of deserves Rashta.

wonderful translation! i wonder if we will se the empress past now! super exited

@Darkwolfix I read the official release on Naver through google translation (it’s terrible but girl was curious lol) I didn’t finish it so idk the part about Navier and the potion but
trasha was pregnant before trashhoe found her, so her current baby is from the same baby daddy

Users who are viewing this thread