Remarried Empress - Ch. 39

i fucking hate him! i hate when people are like its olay for me to chest and have more lovers, but you should not have one! like fuck you! arrrrrrrrrrrrggh fuck him kill him die die die i hope he dies!

i really hate him, he is like a kid with toys and i want to punch him

That last panel was ridiculous. How is this man and his immature girlfriend real. Like he jealous, but expects Navier to be understanding. Kapmen should have knocked him all the way out.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for the chapters !!!

I really don't get it! I was told the divorce will take some time... how ? how hte fuck they are still together?

Ah, this manhwa is so good and so frustrating!! I really thought I would be somewhat appeased after seeing Sovieshu get knocked around a little, but somehow he made himself far more insufferable in a single panel.

The only ending I'll accept at this point is with Navier taking over the Eastern empire, having both Heinley and Kaufman 😍, ending slavery, letting Rashta live with her kids peacefully and out of sight, and throwing Sovieshu in a ditch every day for the rest of his miserable life. /rant

It feels like things are about to get real wild and I’m so ready. Stir some shit up and let’s get the divorce train rolling.

Also, rashta’s pain is my happiness so I’m glad she overheard that last bit. 🤭

Rashta is such a child that i almost feel bad for her. She's just dumb.

Soshitsu is something else though. What a huge piece of shit. He doesn't love Rashta he doesn't love the Empress, he only loves himself.

I keep reading her name as Trashta now. No matter what my eyes see. And when I do my adulting? Gotta take the Trashta to the curb for dump pick up.

Can’t wait till Navi leaves his stupid ass and let him see how incompetent he and trashta are

Man i hope that early chapter divorce scene was just a heat of the moment thing. I want Kafman to play a bigger role in Navier's happiness, and not the guy who regularly turns into a bird to perv on the empress.

@magicaldandruff before I say anything about what you said. have u read the novel? o_o

@Alciel welcome to the club. The moment I learned about her real motives trash became trash. see? I mean what other name could it possible have. Event the author knows she is trasha O.O

@magicaldandruff if set in stone means marrying someone in specific. yes. we see a few panels about him talking about how he visited her as a bird. In the novel those few panels are more like pages and in different chapters lol. The prince actually get to have more depth as a character that we know now. Later on, he mentioned why he became who he became. He was always the same person but in the public eyes he got to be the playboy for the sake of his older brother. The older brother didn't quiet understand why the prince went that way but know that there are people who want to use the prince and wanted to dethrone his older brother and get rid off the current queen as well.

He will heal her in the future cuz the bastard of an emperor made her infertile and is planning to use that divorce her, toy her, and forbid her to live as a woman.

Does no one else in the empire see how incompetent that bitch-ass emperor dude is???? You could probably just straight-up remove him and Navier could run the entire country bc fuck that guy and his emotions

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

Awesome, as always. This series is a delight!!

@alkossovsky this is the reason why even retarded emperors stayed in as a leader. royal/imperial blood ties.

It is true that we don't see much of the emperor, but he was actually a good emperor but a mothrfckr of a spouse. Since is going to become even worse now that he learned he got a FIRST BORN...of a bastard child.....We don't see what he does behind the curtains, but he is a "decent" emperor cuz he is taking care of the empire but kinf od slacking now that trash is present but is still working as an emperor is just that as a husband . he is a pathetic loser sadly....one thing can't be mixed with the other. Emperor = good/decent is doing alright as a lead. Husband= he failed and died but cuz he has the power as an emperor no one can't go agaisnt him. Do you see how some perks of a profession/job/family's name can give you

Users who are viewing this thread