Remarried Empress - Ch. 44

After what she pulls in the upcoming chapter. The small bit of sympathy and pity I had for Trashta flew out the window. Her situation was sympathic, however the person she has become is apathetic. She could have sat there and ate her food like a good, little concubine but instead she does a whole Lotta for no reason at all.

You aren't your circumstance, but you are the choices you make.

@serendipityave BRUH SOVIESHU IS A HOEEEEEEEEE SO IS TRASHTA. LIKE BRUH MY GUY MANS BE OUT HERE GIVING SUFF TO THE EMPRESS AND THE OTHER HOE BE BLAMING THE EMPRESS?????? (TRASHTA) LIKE BRUH FIRST YOU BECOME A HOMEWRECKER, THEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ACT LIKE YOU AND OUR BEAUTIFUL QUEEN IS FRIENDS WITH YOU?????? BRUH NAH FAM

Cool sword but I don't think the symbolic is going to be something positive lol.
Come back Hensley!

Fed-Kun's army
i got impatient and went to find the novel translation
got taken down mid climax, barely a few chapters after the divorce and remarriage
*incoherent screaming*

Double-page supporter
Sad, this translation doesn’t load for me 😢
Literally every chapter except this one loads 😭
What was different even.. 😭

Can someone just spoil the chapter for me lol. Doesn’t work on any of my reading devices 😢

@magicaldandruff that makes so much sense now. I have no idea why I didn't connect that.

And to everyone sharing spoilers: thank you! ❤ I am so looking forward to certain things now. 😄

Group Leader
@Odessakun, I'm sorry to hear that :( Normally, I wouldn't recommend aggregator sites, but since MangaDex isn't working, here's a link where you can find the same scanlation: https://mangakakalot.com/read-wk3ks158504929574

Group Leader
And for everyone who asked, I've heard people say that the divorce is happening around chapter 83. Not sure if that's true, but it's what I've heard...

@serendipityave

I'm actually waiting for that part and have only been scanning these chapters. I read the novel before and it was so good when the story finally got to that point!

I merely read some spoilers cause my curiosity got the best of me and I have a few questions
What happens to Rashta's babies?I mean,sure, their mom is a little bitch but the kids are innocent.
Does Sovieshu adopt them or something?

oops sorry
I meant
this wanhwa is a rollercoaster

btw ik the difference I can't bother changing the autocorrect all the time

Users who are viewing this thread