Remarried Empress - Ch. 45

@Snom
Ahhh, I gotcha! I think I haven't gotten that far in the novel, I sort of lost interest after a point and I'm not sure if I'll keep reading so I don't mind the spoilers. Thank you for the update! 🙂

@Umisquared
I think it will take will take 7 months for them to get the divorce for the raws since its at 56 in the raws.They will divorce at chapter 80 or so.

Fed-Kun's army
While I can say the child hasn't done anything wrong yet... damn that was a fucking massacre. And come on Navier wouldn't spend her time mocking a child. She's got better things to do.

Fed-Kun's army
@Snom i know the spoiler is for someone else but i read it too hoho and thank you for the spoiler. If you don't mind me asking,
so Trashta's unborn baby is actually Allen's? will the asshole Emperor know that he's the sterile one and that he isn't the father of Trashta's baby somewhere in the future?

While I hate the Emperor, the one thing that I like about him is that he doesn't questions the Empress' character. He doubts trashta and is even shown being annoyed by her uncalled assumptions over the Empress

I’d have to disagree to that comment, the emperor shouldn’t be praised for doing the bare minimum once in awhile. Throughout the chapters he constantly doubts the Empress and makes false statements about her character. The one time he doubts Rashta should not be praised since he never condones her for her actions and he still attacks Navier for the slightest speculations. That’s a total difference in treatment biases. That’s just personally how I feel

@Aniceflower123 I'm sorry, but what? he always blamed the empress for every little thing that happened, when all of them were rashta's fault. remember when he said the empress purposely spread the "rumor" that rashta was a runaway slave? and when he said she purposely invited the viscount to humiliate rashta? and all the times he called her cold and heartless because she didn't want to help his mistress. in what part of this did he "not question her character"?

the empress was born to be empress and she spent her whole life doing everything for the emperor, yet now she totally shoved her to the time and is not only neglecting her but also attacking her in every single opportunity he has. I'm really sorry, but I have to completely disagree with your comment. the thing that pisses me off the most about the emperor isn't even the fact that he loves another woman and is biased towards her, but the fact that he absolutely forgot about who he and the empress are and what they always did. now he'll believe rashta's assumption that the empress will harass the child, but he forgets that she's NOT that kind of person. everything that rashta says is true in his eyes

Sometimes I think Trashta is being genuine about wanting to be liked by Navier, but she does it in the most uncouth, disrespectful, presumptuous way. She expects Navier to like her despite what she has done. She feels entitled to it. Then, when faced with the opposite, she cries, despises, and retaliates (poorly) when the chance arise.

If I was in this webtoon it would be on sight pregnant or not I would beat that bitch trashta to a pulp I don’t care any fœtus

the fuck, she so did that on purpose, her child will NEVER be a real prince or princess

Just fucking kick duke elegy out and teach rashta some basic common sense for christs sake. Shes been in the palace for so long yet not a single person has told her anything about how to stop being a massive, naive idiot, and she has never got any comeuppance for her actions. I hope this series goes somewhere soon and the empress actually does something for once because literally this entire series so far has been about the main character having almost nothing go their way and doing nothing herself to fix it.

Like my boy from Yu Yu Hakusho said, "I dont care if they're a woman, a baby, or an old lady." These hands are rated E for Everyone. When that baby is born, it can get folded too.

Users who are viewing this thread