Remarried Empress - Ch. 45

by far Soap opera manwha/webtoon.....takes too long for the divorce scene feel like watching korean drama the one with over 50 episode

oh man... it's gonna be a long way before the divorce. I just checked on this scene chapter and LOL it's really pissing me off. Aight, gonna head back and wait for the divorce chapter.

I saw 55 Ch and they have not yet divorced.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hahaha indeed Navier is a savage classy Trash roaster xD

Thanks for the update 🥰

Double-page supporter
I wish someone would curse me with a life like that. I mean, isn't that what she wants for her baby? A life where they don't have to worry about anything?

How much longer before they call it splitsville ?? This is killing me having to watch trashta parade around. How much longer until Navier gets to taste the sweet sweet fruit of revenge? Also can any one spoil if the baby is born before they divorce? Since at the start of the story in chapter 1 it says all this happened in a few months. Sighhhhhhh 20 bucks says it'll probably be a boy too as the ultimate fuck you from those two.

Someone just tag me when they finally split up, I can't take this XD

Group Leader
I don't like this woman! 🤬 If something doesn't go her way, crocodile tears come...
When will the Empress leaves them?! I'm starting to get sick of this hateful couple! 😨

By the way, thanks for your work! I loved it! 😘

Fed-Kun's army
@Hayako22 I don't think they're crocodile tears; Trashta is legitimately crying. But that doesn't excuse how she's ruining Navier's life with a cheerful smile on her face as she does it. The girl is too stupid to be manipulative; at least... For now...

Thank you for the update! I can't wait when Sovieshu will cry over this! Muhaha

If anyone knows where I can read the novel please let me know. I could only read up to 141 chapter as it was taken down. :( I'm so desperate! Please send it in a DM! Thank you! May Heinley be with you!

Dex-chan lover
Even though the empress gives blessing all the time how could you ask her to bless the concubine child when you're not even on good terms and she's yet to have her own baby, this idiot

Oh hmm who's gonna tell Trashta about the baby being a prince or princess 🤔

@Hayako22
They explain in the novel it's Navier that's sterile, though I'm not caught up

@ItsCurse
actually that's incorrect. The emporer is sterile. The empress goes on to have Twins after her remarriage.

I just don't understand how this idiot, who'd supposed to be an emperor, can just blindly trust trashta when he grew up with Navier and should know her the best. At worst she's going ignore that baby until she's pregnant herself. Welp he going to learn.

Trashta's baby isn't his, and he cries when he finds out she got pregnant with Heinrey

Users who are viewing this thread