Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

oh shit wtf is trashta going into labor?? honestly hopefully the baby gets a better life because it doesnt deserve to have such shitty parents smh

Group Leader
Hi everyone! Sorry about the weird size panels! We didn't notice it until it was all stitched together and then we were like "Whatever.", lol

maybe if u werent a bitch idk man also why u so scared if u have nothing to fear🙄 poor child has trash for parents 😔😔

I knew it was coming but she’s still annoying as fvck. I’ve never hated a character as much as I hate Trashta.

I cannot fucking TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! Someone ping me when the REAL ML comes to whisk Navier away...
I could not care less what the Emperor's real intentions are or Trashta's tragic past, they should all be burned alive <3
Thanks for the update though haha, great quality as always. Such a good story but SO FRUSTRATING :D

Shu should have never told Trashta about such a sensitive topic. He is such a brainless idiot and the reason we have to endure the idiocy we endure.
It is fitting that that baby ain't his and Navier rubs it all up in his face by not having one but two babies

Here is the first demonstration of why I cannot sympathize with this bitch. How are you going to broadcast another woman's infertility to the world like that, it not because you are a slave that you lack class, it because you are vindictivly stupid that you lack class.

Shu is going to pull some straight up foolishness the next chapter, because of course he is an idiot. But Karma ain't having it.

I always say this but past trauma can explain your actions but it never excuses them.
Having past trauma is not an excuse for your own horrible actions.
This is why I don't think Rashta is redeemable until she realises this.

Dex-chan lover
@crasyn I'm honestly curious too. The slower pace does make the drama more interesting, but I am starting to feel like things are getting dragged out too long now.
I know from spoilers that the divorce and remarriage does eventually happen and the story continues on from there, but when is still a mystery to me.

Bro I always appreciate your end-notes comments on these chapters, they're really comforting ngl, especially through all the anger running through my veins. LIKE BRO, Im so tired of their shit oml, like bro???? PLEASE I JUST WANT TO SEE U GUYS SUFFER, but it's a good read as always, thanks!!!

Dex-chan lover
*dust bin appears in front of you. Its intimidating you.

me: loling away.
my companion:HOw DaRE YOUU!*pushes her away.
trashoe: *shocked pikachu face.

@KenOne not necessarily she lacks class. its because of the plot of the story and the back-story of how rashta is a slave. Once a slave go free, they dont want to become a slave again after all(she just take off with her selfishness because these are all news to her and she wants to keep it. she wants her baby to be free to and not as a slave.). if its another story, provided the author can narrate it, rashat will be the mc protag. we, readers, were fooled with and fight for justice and evolve to trashoe.

the conflict here is the feeling of that the mc can retaliate to rashta stupidity but nevertheless futile because emperor love her and mc is the empress. mc has responsibilities she wants to take as the empress so she can't exactly do anything unless she wants thing to turn sour with her boss.

Fed-Kun's army
CAN WE GET THE FUCKING DIVORCE CHAPTER ALREADY, seeing that in the prolouge chapter TRASHTA isnt pregnant it probably happens further down the line but holy shit we need it fucking now

Double-page supporter
I need to fight trashta and sovieshit!!! I need the divorce and their downfall to come quick.

Users who are viewing this thread