Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

@despada The web novel is further ahead than then the comic because the comic is based off of the web novel. So basically the chapters that are translated from the web novel is further ahead than translated chapters from webtoon or this site

Fed-Kun's army
can't wait for the trash emperor to know that he's actually the one who's infertile 🤡

Fed-Kun's army
Duke Elgy may have looked like a slimy snake all this time but trust me everyone, everything he does right now, it's all for Heinley, his bestfriend.
He's always on Heinley's side, which means he 100% supports his love for Navier. He is just being a snake to beat other snakes.

trying to keep it all together till the divorce and remarriage cause that'll be the sweetest slap in the face for trashta and sovieshit

"Oh no~ my illegitimate child with the man I snatched from another woman will be born into priveledge having every luxury and riches but they won't be addressed as a prince/princess? This is unfair~ I will cry lest you give me more than what I need because I'm a greedy trash. Boohoo~ poor me and my baby."

BTW. Navier is one savage queen!!! I aspire to be as classy as I burn a hole through my enemies!!!

Trashta's situation is kinda sad but Its very hard to feel bad for her since she keeps acting like that like girl shut up lol

So she's smart enough to scheme yet still that naive to not tell the diffenrence between a child of a slave and a child of an empress.

Plus, I want to laugh at how she called herself a commoner but when in reality, she's even worse than that.

Users who are viewing this thread