Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

did trashta's first baby daddy cry when he went to confront his dad? Does the baby daddy still have feelings for trashta? ohh he's about to have a role in this. and wow trashta is probably faking it to hurt navier.

For those waiting for the divorce chapter, it will be a long time before that happens.
In the light novel, it took up to around chapter 83 for us to get to where the prologue started. The good news is that as of this manhwa chapter, we are currently around the same place as chapter 50 to the beginning of 51 in the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@lilspacebunny
At least
the divorce proceedings will get started sooner. If I recall correctly, after her brother gets in trouble, it isn't much longer before the Emperor calls the priest to get the ball rolling.
Alas, it seems what parts were already translated have been taken down, so I can't check exactly.

I've got a question for those who read the novel. I was only able to read up to the divorce chapters, but after that, what happens to Allen in the end?

I’m so annoyed. NAVIER clearly said her and the emperor are not lovers. Why does he keep insisting she’s infertile when they haven’t even done the deed. It’s so insensitive. He doesn’t even see that he’s feeding Rashtas desires to maintain a position of power LOL she needs to learn the culture first and relax.

Aggregator gang
What is this bitch complaining about wanting her child to be royalty
know your place trash

yo this trifling hoe just called her out like that? with her brother and all? This bitch went retard full retard real quick.

I. Could not give less of a f*ck about that b*tch. The only reason I’m still tolerating this is because I want to see her majesty marry that other king dude and get their revenge. BUT IT’S TAKING SO LONGGGGG ㅠㅠ

Double-page supporter
i never thought ill be happy for someone to get a divorce
2sadzg.png

Lets get to the reveeeeenge. I hate Trasha. Your child is going to be the 1%, who cares about it not being royalty.

@Ju7777

From what I understand
from spoilers of the novel, trashoe is infertile and navier and prince Henry can have kids. I would assume she and trashoe have had sex since they did have a good relationship when they were younger.

Not her crying just because her kid won’t be royalty, a great parent would love their kid no matter what. She rlly do need to get popped in the mouth for talking to the empress like that, girl just because you’re liked by the emperor don’t mean your all that. Sit down somewhere, I can’t wait for naviers revenge 🧍🏽‍♀️

That meme at the end actually made me laugh out loud. 🤣

Thanks for the update!

Rashtas just annoying. And really stupid. I don't blame her for wanting to secure a comfortable life since she was a slave, but I would like her character more if she used her new power to help other poor people. Instead shes just selfish. I wish the author didn't write her to be so stupid. I would've preferred if Rashta was just using the emperor to seek power and to end slavery and other oppression instead of sitting on her ass like a fool.

Idk why I read this story because I don't really like Navier either. I agree that the emperor is the worst out of everyone though.

I’m sure if we opened Trashta’s head up, it’d be filled with hot steam and a metaphorical black raisin.

But also also! Author reeeeeeeeeeeeally needs to stop this shit right now. She’s pregnant and doesn’t have ANYONE beside her? I don’t care HOW anyone tries to explain this to me, there LITERALLY no way IN HELL she is let out of her room without three maids, two ninja guards, and the tear of Mephisto by her side AT ALL TIMES. Because without anyone beside her, she crumples like the piece of wet biscuit dangling in midair she is. And oh boy is she going to whine to the nine heavens for this. Ugh, author why do you do this?? What is the point of this needless drama???

Fed-Kun's army
She’s not nearly as dumb as she pretends to be and is highly manipulative
It would serve sovieshit right if it turns out the baby isn’t even his and he is actually the infertile one MUAHAHAHA
🤞

Users who are viewing this thread