Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

@ju7777
Yup, rashta was impregnated by the son of the noble, not by trashoe. I haven’t read the novel but I’ve read spoilers lol so I think she got pregnant before she was found in the woods

That "my stomach hurt" will reccur so many times it will be a meme. Mark my words!
Also after reading machine translated raws she will slowly become a full fledged psycho
Due to an argument, the Shit (he also was an abusive prick in this one) gifts a blue bird to Navier and she refuses, later that Trash plucked the feathers to make it look like Navier did it. She hid the feathers in her pillow and later when her maid tried to exchange the pillowcase the feathers appeared and that trash (already the Empress) blamed on her maid (the color blue kinda brings bad luck to them), and later told the guards to cut the maid's tongue😨

How can Trashta have ZERO empathy? Like, OK, say the empress were infertile...why would you go around spreading that fact? Especially as someone who was devastated by the loss of her own child! Is there something worse than a gold digger? because that's what Trashta is.

Totally loving how savage Navier is to Rashta. 😍 I don't even know if her pain is real... but real or fake she's just going to pin it on Navier. Somebody kick her ass please. 😂

Dex-chan lover
1. Like master, like maid smh they both cry so much and so easily are they babies in the form of b*tches
2. Yes her only value is the emperor's love for her
3. bruh that bitch exaggerating for the attention

@ clairdeIune Goddam, I kinda wish I didn’t come across this til then. I know it’s intentional but it’s like Rhasta is a goddam toddler incapable of thinking like an adult. Frustrating as hell.

navier’s brother barely touched her eye-mf if i reacted like that every time i tripped and fell over something i’d be in the hospital if trashta is gonna fake pain at least do it RIGHT

Some would think rashta is being over dramatic. But anything that effects the mother can effect the baby as well. Shock can cause cramping during pregnancy. I also understand that she cries a lot. But when you are pregnant your hormones are so high everything makes you cry. Dog commercials made me cry. I mean anything can make your cry. Good food makes you cry if you are happy enough or sad enough. Being pregnant makes your crazy hormonal.
Rashta is over reaching. Her baby will be a noble so that should enough but she wants her baby to have power and not be a slave to anyone else. Especially the empresses “future children” which is why she’s doing what she’s doing. She is still obnoxiously annoying. But it’s for the security of her baby and herself. She makes me cringe anytime she is on the screen because you know that something unpleasant is going to happen and she will spin it to the emperor that it was the empresses fault. Point the blame everywhere else and never taking responsibility for herself. Continuing the lies and further digging herself into a hole.
:Sigh: I can’t wait until queen comes back and makes the empress smile again. Super excited for the divorce chapter!!! It’s coming soon!

did she just cry bc her baby wont be royalty ?? girl sit down ur lucky enough to have ur kid treated as a noble 🙄🙄

im gonna literally scream trashta is pissing me off in so many ways that i cannot comprehend it's INSANE

I just read this in one sitting.
Oh gosh this world isn't even bigger enough for the amount of hate I have for these two trashy idiots.
I couldn't comprehend the greed that that trash rashta has, she was a mere slave, then suddenly a number one most powerful person in the country picked her up and made her a concubine ffs! and she's been living the luxury life that no slaves couldn't even dare to dream of it. And she still wants more??!! The audacity of this trash!
And the emperor is afshjdkdlajdlsl I wouldn't even want to waste my time to speak ill about him he's just a fckn trash period.
Bruh, this manhwa made my blood pressure gets higher and higher every chapter Navier is truly a saint to be able to endure these trashy duo antics everytime I'm impressed
But her savageness is so satisfying!!! You go girl!
I just can't wait to see the divorce scene!! Just begone thot

Bitch He didn't even Hit you 🙄 and your the one that went up to the them in the first place.
Also even if the Empress has to adbot why would she about YOUR baby ? Nobles who are cousins of the Imperial family are first in line, before a slave.

i have an unhealthy obsession with this manhwa... y'all aint catch me reading this for the 7th time🙄

Group Leader
im so fucking sick of this bitch's shit so can someone just fucking kill her off

I just want to rub that bitch's face to the rough stony ground and her face peeled of with only the skull and half of her eyeballs are seen.

Dude, I need to know if in the future Sovieshit will suffer for Navier, I need that son of a bitch can never sleep again because of what he has done, and beg Navier to come back,
plz tell if he suffers after divorce🥺

Users who are viewing this thread