Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

@madeupface I think it's completely ok if you also re read it on Webtoon. I really don't mind if ppl wanna stay ahead & also support the artist at the same time. But I would appreciate it so much if everyone here did the same. Artists have such an underappreciated job :(( Making art & stories like this is not easy & I would love for them to be supported properly.

@Waffley wow! She gets served, huh? 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder when will the empress be actually getting remarried! I mean- do the title some justice, man!

@madeupface They are publishing it through an app that obviously pays them. Just downloading the app & using it & reading it gives the app money. & obviously the artists who get their webtoons serialized get paid. Only the ones who post on canvas don't get paid.
This is like asking how YouTube is free or how some ppl get paid on YouTube even though we watch their content for free xD Just the very act of watching/reading from official sources pays them money. Literally 0 effort from our side. It's so easy to support these artists. & using coins to read ahead pays them extra. There are manyyy people who buy coins & do that but because someone is translating it on mangadex unofficially, people wont buy to read ahead for the abandoned empress, which is sad for the artist.

Webtoon is literally free, people should just use the opportunity to read it there & support the artist at the same time

.......can I have back the few minutes (or seconds) I spent reading the first 4/5 of this chapter? 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all be simping for Koshar, but he's about to give Navier a shit ton of headaches, starting with this one.

Tbh the man's heart is in the right place but the only good thing he does is make Sovieshit hate Navier even more.

I don't think Sovieshit actually loves Trashta. Trashta just happened to be the type of girl that sovieshit hoped navier would become. Completely dependent to him. He wanted to feel like he's wearing the pants in the relationship and keep feeding his man ego. Once that wont be enough anymore, karma already did its work and he's going to regret ever being this stupid for letting a very capable empress/best friend go for an ego boost.

Group Leader
I don't know why, but in this chapter, I felt like
Trashta didn't know the emperor wasn't the real father of her child.
Is that possible? 🤔

The other thing: It's understandable that Sovieshit thinks Navier's to blame, because they still haven't had a baby, and his lover is pregnant, but
I can't wait to find out who the real father of both children is. I don't think Trashta's going to last long. 😈

Thanks for the update, Majesty Heart! 😘

Group Leader
@ArpanaR:
It's supposed to be around chapter 80. Unfortunately, there's still a lot that can happen. 🙄

@Rubbiccino Is reading Webtoon on a browser the same as using the app? I'm assuming that both are monetized, but idk if there's a benefit to the author if I'm reading the comics without liking/subscribing since I don't have an account there.

@chonkury I am sure reading it on the browser is the same as using the app, tho the app is more convenient if you are a frequent user.
When it comes to supporting the artist/author though, it is definitely better to subscribe & like the chapters. The more popular they get, the more they get paid after all. Some artists even check the comments & interact with the fans so it is really nice xD Overall, if you like reading webtoons, I would suggest you get an account because Line Webtoon has several amazing stories that I am sure you'll enjoy !

@majestyheart first of all, thank you!! 💞

So, apparently Sovieshu is written a bit different in the original novel (or at least background motivations are more obvious). I haven't read myself, but supposedly he really loves Navier and is just super duper big dumb, never made the effort to understand her.
Personally I think he likes Rashta because she reminds him of a young Navier, before the empress training kicked in as much/he could notice her feelings more.

I mean, he's still The Worst.
But for me knowing that made it a tad bit easier to read this series
(but mostly the translator memes. Those are always the best catharsis after nearly popping a vein at the the Big Dumbs)

😇😇........ BREATHING IN AND OUT SO I CAN CALM MYSELF AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER😇

Users who are viewing this thread