Remarried Empress - Ch. 46

That b*tch did not just go there... SHE DESERVE TO GO TO HELL AND BURN A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!!!! Also, I swear she's just pretending that her stomach hurts so that Koshar is exiled/arrested/somethin. B*TCH!!
(I need to remind myself that TRASHTA is not real... but it's soooo hard!! 😭😭😭) EFF OFF TRASHTA!!

(I also apologise for my rampage – I'm sure you all understand my anger towards the hoe :))

...can a women be so goddam idiot? Seriously? Your stomach hurts must be because you wanted to shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If only she weren't so selfish. She achieved the very thing most antagonists (in other royalty stories) would have wanted! (Okay maybe not, most of them would probably want their kid to rule lol) A somewhat kind emperor (who would've treated her well even if she wasn't his queen,or if she ever became his ex lol, and even knowing he would love and take care of their child! what more could you ask for? But noooo she wants them to be queen or king hahaha her kid could've had the best life. Living with all the perks of being born royal, but none of the responsibilities 😂

@mysticmiku ikr! She's such a drama queen. I saw some spoilers that

she'll try to complain and start drama, sovieshit will try to placate her and tell her it's impossible for the queen to do it because she's someone who manages her image to the extreme, but at the end it seems he doesn't believe trashta 100%.

Lol I also read somewhere that there's this future character who is rumored to be Sovieshit's new concubine (although she isn't... and she rlly respects the empress). But she uses the rumor to antagonize trashta a bit, like calling Trashta "sister" HAHAHAH the exact thing trashta said to the empress a long time ago looooool trashta was angry

@412001 i read somewhere that it's going to be a kdrama as well :)) i can already imagine the reactions and ppl punching their TVs

@herianca really? i am happy for the author and artist...but seriously...imagine the hate the actors would get who'll play the villains

@Drake98
Sorry to say, but no, rashta has no class. How could she? She never learned it, and her position as a slave certainly wasn't helpful.

If she had her own story? With all the flaws she has? She might have a character development arc, where she actually grows and learns to be independent and not be so terrified of being thrown away of the people in her life. She might grow into an actual likeable person.
However, for the world itself, for the empire, she would still be seriously bad news. She's not a competent empress, nor would she be for a long time, and she's shown she's willing to throw other people away for her own self, for fickle reasons. See poor duchess.
So if she had her own story? Based on her actions till now, it would be a tragedy. Possibly a satire, too, depends how you spin it. But I think the idea that applies here is that no one thinks they are the villain, right? And trashta certainly doesn't.

Omg, please someone who has read raws tell me if that fckin trashta and that dick emperor will get their just desserts because i can't stand them anymore. Someone please tell me so I can look forward to it.

SHE BROADCASTED ANOTHER WOMAN'S PRESUMED INFERTILITY IN PUBLIC????? dude someone push her into a volcano yikes

Hey guys, please also support this webtoon artist on the official translation (webtoon app) it's free and helps support the artist. While fan translations are very much appreciated for the effort, they don't support the artists. In this case, the app is free and you all could just read it over there. I know that it's behind and there are more chapters on mangadex but I think it's sad if you can't support the artist even when it's made so available. I haven't been reading these translations ever since it serialised on webtoon but was shocked to see over a 100 comments on this chapter so I came over to let you guys know that there is a FREE OFFICIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION (webtoon app) so please read it over there 😭

@Rubbiccino
I'm always reading on webtoon when I want to reread the party I've already read.
The Quality is naturally better. And as its free, I'm not loosing anything in reading there.

I'ts just that the fantranslation is further ahead, thats why I'm still reading hear.

Users who are viewing this thread