Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

You have my condolences for your lost, and I hope you find peace, especially in these times. Thank you for all your hard work.

I don’t normally comment on anything, but as a reader of the series, I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for even getting this out, but take as much time as you need. We understand :)

Group Leader
@sandybeige Thank you, it's actually why I started up the translations again. I need something to do so I'm not constantly dwelling. It'll be one (maaaaybe two) chapters a week. Thank you again for your words.

So sorry about your loss, please take care of yourself first and foremost. Thank you for the dedication you put into this series.

My heart goes out to you, and to your family. I am sorry for your loss. Your mom must have been an amazing person.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.

sorry for your loss, take care of yourself, we can wait
thank you for the chapters

May your Mama rest in peace 💗 You guys are still the Three Amigos, one's just in a more comfortable place! Please take care of yourself and your sister x

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I was crying yesterday with my mom on the phone, I'm away from home but even if this trip only lasts a few days more and I'm surrounded by my family, I felt so lonely.

I give you my condolences, I can't imagine what is like to lose a family member that is so close to you. Please take care of yourself.

Thank you for your hard work!

That’s really tough... My condolences to you and your family! Mom’s do give us so much!

My sincere condolences for your loss. Your mother has seemed to be a wonderful person. Keep it up, there will be always dark and light in life. The good times will follow! You are doing a great job as translator, be proud of it! Thank you very much for your work so far :)

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry for your loss. Sending love and peace to you and your family. Thank you for the upload!

Deep condolence :( i am so sorry for ur loss...

Btw.. does anyone know the webnovel's link for this (besides novelupdate)?? Pls.. kindly message me... >~< thank you..

Double-page supporter
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. Your Mama sounds so wonderful and caring! Please do what you need to do to take care of yourself <3 Wishing you the best

I am very sorry for your loss. Your mama sounds like an amazing and caring mother. Don't worry, she is in a much better place. Hope you and your siblings stay healthy!!

Users who are viewing this thread