Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

rest peacefully mama. i aspire to be someone like you!! wish you well on your cosmic journey.

Your mom sounds awesome! You are so lucky to be loved by someone who is so cool. Knowing your mom was asking about trashta makes we really want to have that with my kids, I hope I'm as lucky as you guys. That kind of love is eternal and envelopes us in the best kind of way. I hope every time the sun caresses your face it reminds you of the warm embrace of your mom and her spirit.

this is quite late but i'm very sorry to hear about your mom - she sounds so fraking cool and i'm sure she really felt you and your twin's love, considering how you talk about her! i'm really glad to see you up and working on remarried empress again, i hope you take your breaks when you need to, since it's a very rough time. make sure to stay well and take care of yourself!

May your mom rest in peace and find happiness where she's going or where she is! I came close to losing my mom and it hurts more than anything. I'll treasure her forever. I hope you're fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread