Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

I’m sorry for your loss and I sincerely hope your mother goes to Heaven. I wish you all the best, miss translator!

The silver hair guy... Is he the guy from the first chapter? Are we getting closer to the divorce???

Uhhh, I hate how this story keeps trying and failing to characterise Rashta as a clever evil schemer.
She's illiterate, for fuck's sake! In the five measly panels of her internal monologue you get in this chapter she comes across as a desperate person, grasping at straws; drowning and flailing her arms, sinking others to stay afloat; ultimately someone who's terrified of being a slave again.

My condolences on the loss of your mother! I went through similar feelings when my father passed. Thank you for translating this chapter. I enjoy reading it each time.

Next time I take out the trash I'm bring trashta and the emperor with me to the trash :) (btw Sorry for ur lost translator 😞 )

don't worry too much on time! If things get too much with school or personally, it's okay to take it easy. Condolences to you and your family

just you wait trashta, until Navier gets remarried
you'll be drop dead after all you've done
and the same goes for you soviershit

can people read this without having their blood pressure raised?!!

i want trashta to meet her shitty end in the most cruelest way possible. 🤬

that being said, am so sorry bout your mom. condolences to you and fam. and thank you for still sharing with us this chapter.

Hey, translator! I hope time heals your heart and that your precious mother may be forever remembered as the wonderful woman she was. Thank you so much for your work, I wish you the best <3

May mAma majesty Rest In Peace she had wonderful taste she will be remembered by the fans for your translations for sure may she rest in bliss as we watch trashtasha ruin everything

to the translator (or anyone else going through a similar situation); I hope the pain eases soon, but it's understandable that healing takes time. thank you so much for still uploading this chapter, for us fans, despite your circumstances. your mama sounds super admirable and I'm sure she's looking down at you from above being proud for the woman you've become and I'm sure she wants you and your siblings to be happy. the pain right now must feel unbearable, but after a while, you will continue to live happily for your mom, and the best thing anyone can do for a lost loved one, is to never forget and cherish the memories, as they still remain very lively in the memories you have with them. best wishes to everyone going through a tough time right now, stay strong.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so so sorry for your loss. How wonderful that you have your family surrounding you, giving you comfort and support. Your mom will always be with you❤

you must be so blessed to have your mother's influence in your lives! I hope your mom rests peacefully and that you and your family are able to find happiness and peace in your time of mourning

thanks for the update! <333

Users who are viewing this thread