Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

My condolences. May your mother rest in peace. Please just take your time we understand that you've been through a lot. Take care of yourself as well ❤️
And thank you for your hard work

Your mum sounds like a beautiful woman. Take your time and please take care of yourself ❤️

I am very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself alright...
From what I have heard, parents' loss never actually heals, but you get used to living with that void, and it gradually feels a little more manageable. That's the only thing that can be done to feel okay again - take small steps to make life a little more manageable. So please prioritize taking care of yourself, It's what your mom would have wanted as well. Lots of love.

I’m so sorry for your loss please prioritise and take care of yourself and your family, taking all the time you need to recuperate, especially in these hard times💜. But lastly thank you so much for the chapter, Trashta is finally revealing her true colours. 🥰🥰🥰

My condolences. Your mother sounded like an awesome woman. And you advices are duly noted. Hope that time will heal. She still left part of her with you and your siblings. Hang in there and take care.
Stay healthy and thanks for using some of your precious time to give us this chapter ( ´╰╯`)♡

I am so sorry for your loss dear. I missed you terribly but please do not feel obligated with this. God knows I love your work but take as long as you want. Losing your mum is not an easy experience to recover from. We'll still always be here waiting for you anyway. :)

Hello, I know all of us that have read this is sending their condolences to you and your family. With your descriptions of your mother, she sounds so amazing and fun to be with, I'm sure she's up there guiding all of you. Take a break that you need, it is ok, we'll await for your return!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. She sounds like such a special lady, and I hope you and your fam find support where you need it right now.

You guys have been missed; this is one of my favorite series. But if updates are slow, or need to take a while longer because you're putting yourselves first, I think most of us will get it.

@MajestyHeart
I know! And that void can never be filled 😣 but the time spent together becomes treasures that we reminisce with every little action related to moments spent with them! I was in school (so basically a teenager) when my parents passed away, but they taught me the ropes, and I’m glad I can live independently and that’s all thanks to them!
I just hope you don’t get insomnia like me... I used to sleep just fine before but, anxiousness and emptiness just howls in the night!
And well, thank you for the update, in spite of trying times

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for translating even while you are going through this difficult time.

I’m so sorry for your loss. I usually never comment on here but I just wanted to let you know that what you do here is so meaningful. If you ever need to talk just reach out. I have also lost a parent. I’m 26 and my dad passed away when I was 21. I hope you and your sister okay. My condolences.

So sorry for you loss :’(
I teared up reading your description of your mama. She sounds like a wonderful person. Please take time to take care of yourself and your sister ❤️ We will all wait for releases but only when you feel up for posting them :)

Thank you so much for talking about your beautiful mom... I send you a big hug, may God bless you and bless your mom in heaven...

Users who are viewing this thread