Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is incredibly difficult and I can't imagine the pain you're going through.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family :(

This is actually painful to hear, why?
Cuz I don't have a dad anymore and my mom has been sick for like years (I don't even know when did it start anymore).
The only thing i could say is... I feel what you feel translator 😭 🤧

my condolences 😭 you can take a long break if you want! i won't mind and i'm sure other readers won't either <3 your mother sounded very nice :)

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why but I cried at your little anecdote about your mom. Thank you for sharing with us, your mom sounds like a good person, may she rest in peace 🙏

I'm sorry for your loss. May your mama rest in peace and watch over from up there 🖤
Thanks for the episode and sharing her story.
Sending you hugs 🤗

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother sounds like an amazing and warm and funny woman, and I was really touched by the way you honored her here. Sending love to you and your twin. Please take care of yourselves and each other, and thank you for sharing some of your family story and your love and your grief with all of us

I'm sorry for your loss! :'( your mom sounds amazing, it's beautiful to think she shared so much passion and interests with you and guided you so much! She must be so proud of you!

My condolences 😢 I know how difficult it is losing a mother, I lost mine just a couple of months ago. But trust me, if you have family and friends around you, you'll get through it

Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️✨

Sorry for your loss. Stay strong and healthy!
And thank you very much for updating, but take your time to get better. Mental health is important, too.

My condolences!!! I'm sorry for your loss! Thank you for the chapter even in these tiring times. You are a trooper for sure! Stay strong and healthy!

My condolences. Your mother sounds like such an amazing woman. May she rest in peace. Take care of yourself and stay strong!!!

I am so sorry that you lost your mom, she sounds like she was an amazing person. I’m glad that you got to spend time together with things you both liked and connected with. A person like that is a truly incomparable existence and I really hope that you can come to remember her with nothing but happiness and less grief. Gigantic virtual group hugs from all your readers ❤️

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't even know what else to ay because I feel your pain. Thank you for sharing your amazing mama, she sounds incredible.
Thank you again for the hard work <3

My condolences. Please take care of yourself during these times and stay strong, we totally understand.

i am sorry for your loss. the way you talk about your mother has made my eyes wet and my heart flutter, she shounds like such an incredible person!! take all the time you need, may she rest in peace

I am so sorry for your loss. My parents’ age and covid have got me thinking a lot more about their mortality, and how much it’ll hurt when they’re gone but mostly how grateful i am to have them in my life. She’s still with you in memory, love and spirit. Love and strength to you ❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread