Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Your mother sounds like a wonderful person and I can't imagine what it must feel like. May she rest in peace...

Thank you for the translation, but please do take all the time you need šŸ’•

Istg that damned divorce better come running here cuz i am losing my fucking marbles!! I FUCKING HATE LIARS

Your mama seemed like she really cared about you and she would have been great to talk about anime with. it's very difficult losing a family member that you loved and cared about so deeply. I hope the last few days of this year are better for you and thank you for your hard work!

thank you so much for translating! i am so sorry to hear about your mother. it sounds like she was an amazing person, and iā€™m so glad she could be part of your lives. your description of her makes me wish i had known her, because she seems like the type of person who could light up a room. i know she is no longer in pain, and is watching over you and your siblings.

I saw there was an update and was like "oh boy I was looking forward to having a rage stroke from Rashta's shenanigans" and sure enough...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you and your family find peace and healing, and that the memories you have of your mother will be a source of joy and comfort in the future.

Your mama seemed like a really great mamaā˜ŗļø Iā€™m so sorry for your and your familyā€™s loss, may she Rest In Peace šŸ™

Dealing with a family members passing must be tough so I hope you take care of yourself, your sister, any other family, and friends during these troubling times.

Not only am I wishing you luck and sending you love and support, but the whole community who reads Remarried Empress and looks forward to your translation of this story is sending you lots of love for you and your family.

Iā€™m loosing my mind hearing her talk about herself in the 3rd person, Like it makes me really mad for no reason.

Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace. Thank you for your hard work, even in the hard time like that... please take care of yourself too. Once again, thank you, and sorry for your loss

Oh baby, I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Losing my folks is something which keeps me up every night. I'm close to your age myself and so I know I need to be ready for any medical emergencies for my parents but I cannot imagine what you must be going through.
Lots of love <3

Damn Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. It sounds like she lived a full life filled with love and happiness. I hope you and your family is doing well ā¤ļø

@MajestyHeart I imagine your mama would think it's very nice of you to share how cool she is with everyone. Thank you for sharing. Your writing reflects just how much of her presence she leaves with you. :)

I'm sorry for your loss.She sounds like quite the lady by your end of chapter blurb

Thank you for sharing that with us. My condolences for your loss, may your mom Rest In Peace.

Oh my goodness... Iā€™m so sad to hear about your mother... I canā€™t imagine what youā€™re going through. Thank you so much for still bringing this chapter even when you were going through so much. We appreciate it so much. Thank you for being a part of our lives too.

Users who are viewing this thread