Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

The loss of a loved one takes you from a world full of color to grey. There are no words that comfort, nothing that can heal the hole that is left. I do however, hope you see all the messages of love and hope that people have posted and take heart. By sharing your mothers love, beauty, and care for others and carrying on her legacy she will live forever. Hugs

I lost my mom when I was 29 (she was 63). My dad is in hospice now, at a hospital, so I can't see him because of covid. I'm 33 now (he's 69). Losing parents is really really rough, my heart goes to you. It is like a void opens up. When you have a good parent/parents, you know that their love will always be a support for you. When they're gone, that support weakens. Its hard. Please make sure you take the time you need to grieve, and remember to always be kind to yourself.

Thankyou so much as always for the upload!

And I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, your mama sounds like a real gem. I'm sure it must be super difficult losing someone you shared such a close bond with your whole life and I cannot imagine the amount of sadness you must feel but I hope you can take comfort and healing in the love and memories you created together as she will forever live on in the heart of you and her loved ones. <3

Haha I wish. My mom hates her picture being taken and when I’ve tried to tell her why I want more pictures of her, she gets mad because she despises topics about death. My parents had me late, so late that they’re old enough to be grandparents while I’m not old enough to have my own kid. I’m always scared somethings going to happen to them because they’re so old already. I wish I could convince my mom to let me take pictures of her though.

Happy to have the story continue....
But most pleased that you shared your story of your Mama with all the readers. I am very sorry for your loss and I am relieved to know you have your twin to lean upon.
My Dad is 89 this year, and yes, I fear the day I get that call. Just can't even fathom it.
So anyhow, bless you - for sharing. She sounds like a wonderful Mama.
😍
TC

Thank you so much for the update!

It means a lot that you would share about your mom. As someone who has older parents, it scary to think about losing them. I appreciate you sharing how wonderful of a person she was and I felt your love through the message. I’m so sorry for your loss and I’m genuinely keeping you in my thoughts. May you find comfort and love through your memories and the rest of your family.

It's awful to lose your mom at any age, let alone when you're still young. She sounds like a wonderful mother.
Thank you again for taking the time to upload a chapter during such a difficult time in your life

@MajestyHeart
I'm very sorry for your loss, I don't have any encouraging words to give, but I do hope you and your siblings take care and remain close to each other and that the loss doesn't feel as heavy as time goes by.
Hugs.

Dex-chan lover
Glad we finally got to the point where rashta became a full on villain.
I still do feel bad for how this all ends, but in the end she did this to herself.

I am so sorry for your loss--your memorial to your mother was wonderful, and left me regretting that I'll never have the chance to meet her.

I'm sorry for your loss, truly, your mother sounds really awesome and sweet. Also, thank you very much for your advice, I'll try to get some pictures once my mom feels better after her current chemo phase, she didn't take this one so well. I can't imagine what you went through. My condolences.

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped this a long time ago when I found out how long it takes the MC to leave this shitty place and how frustrating the asshole emperor is (not the ML obviously). I saw this on my homepage and thought to see if anything happened but nah it's almost chapter 50 and it's the same old shit. God, am I glad I dropped this early on and saved myself the frustration
I'm very happy about the way Rashta ends up though so that is the only positive thing about the story

@Tatsuya-Kai

Can't help but agreed as while I didn't like her it was understandable when all she did was become the concubine.

But now that she is actively plotting peoples downfall and lying that is when any pity I had for her fades away.

My sincerest condolences to you and your family. What you wrote about your mother was beautiful, and she sounded like a true blessing to those who were lucky enough to be around her. I lost my father a few years ago around this time, so your feelings really hit home. Your memorial about her was so full of love, that I could feel just how much she meant to you. She sounds like a truly wonderful, down to earth mother. My thoughts and virtual hugs go out to you and your twin during this period of your lives. Please take time for some self love and care, during this difficult period. <3

So sorry for your loss, my condolences, losing a parent is unimaginable pain but I hope no one blames themselves for the loss. That's always the hardest part, no one is to blame but age or our own bodies just being too fragile. Sending my love ❤, I hope you have a wonderful new year

My mother also passed away recently, and I'm only 17. She was also Christian and had a sickness, cancer, multiple cancers really. I hope you feel better soon, and that the numbness fades.

Users who are viewing this thread