Remarried Empress - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
My deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope your mother lives on in your memories and all the stories you have with her. May she rest in everlasting peace.

Thank you for all your translations. I wish your family the best while going through this immense loss.

Thank you so much for your translations❤️ I wish you all happiness even in times like these. Of course it's okay to take breaks and cry a little so please stay healthy and safe always❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm sorry for your loss and hope, you get over the pain. I know how it feels and even if it's cheesy, she will always be a part of you. She will continue to life through you and in your heart. Stay strong *hug*

I'm sorry for your loss, your mom sounds like an amazing person. You and your family are in my thoughts and I send you a huge hug.
Thank you so much for your transalations. Stay strong!

I'm so so so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family, sending prayers 🤍

I am so so sorry for your loss. She sounded like an absolutely wonderful person. If you ever need time for yourself please do take a break. Thank you so much for your translations, reading Remarried Empress brings so much serotonin to me. ♥︎

Im very sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a wonderful person, I hope you take the time you need to heal.

I’m sorry about the loss of your momma. At least you know she’s in heaven and you will see her again. I couldn’t imagine being without my mom. She’s amazing. I know your mom was too.

Your mom sounds like the most beautiful, nerdy soul 🌟
Thank you for sharing that little bit of her story, and I hope, day by day, little by little, that you and your sister are feeling ok

My deepest condolences to you and your family, she sounds like an amazing being with so much to give and receive, and I'm sure she's happy now, just like she's always been. May she rest in peace. ❤️❤️

I'm sorry about your loss. I pray for you and your family and that your mom is happy and that she is in a place as beautiful as her soul.

Users who are viewing this thread