Remarried Empress - Ch. 48

for those who are curious, according to the novel, the divorce is close to happening :).

That divorce scene better be the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. The day that chapter comes out will be great

I literally dont get how this dude can later on claim to love Navier and was doing this only for the heir 🤠 THIS is how u treat someone u love? What an ass

@Ntfgit123 even if she is a dumb bitch she ain't going to go THAT far. And what's the point when she already know sovieshit is at her feet like bro and she ain't gon take the risk of killing her child since even if they divorce she will still have contact with the royal family if she has it even tho its
not sovieshit child lol

@simba6
divorce happens as expected, navier knowing about it in advance ended up meeting heinley about it, who said he'd marry her. so like the first chapter showed, she accepts heinley's proposal much to the shock of the emperor. this is because he was planning on navier staying until trashita's baby was born so it'd have rights to the throne, then he'd marry navier again. he tries to put her under house arrest but heinley sneaks her out. emperor grows increasingly despondent as not only can he not find navier, it becomes more and more clear how ill suited trashita is to be empress due to her being a slow learning and out and out stubborn in not learning things

how can this dude be king when hes this stupid? liek, if u think hes being emotional coz he loves trashta, i dun feel that love tho. he just merely treat her nice and all. doesnt seem like he loves her. but damn, he just ate up all the rumors and slander shits liek he doesnt hv any brain to think better.

@icekatze Which part of any chapter has led you to believe Navier has anything to do with this?
I don't even think her brother is the culprit.

In fact, it was probably just another scheme by trashta herself, no real harm actually happened since she only ate a little of it. Seems pretty "lucky" if you ask me. Very convenient.

Dex-chan lover
@IceCubed
To clarify, I don't think Navier has anything to do with it. I said that I think her not wanting to love the child is understandable. Whoever is responsible has stepped past understandable, in my opinion.

Each scene with Shovelingshit is a pain to bear! I’m so looking forward to the divorce! I also really want to see the ending since I only got up to a bit after the divorce in the novel before the novel got pulled.

can't wait till he broke his heart,
and finally knows his true feelings for her lol

In the end, the meme- “Rashta’s baby be like”
And I was like- “which one?”
And then I saw the pic, and then “oooh”

So, I ended up finding the name "Rashita" in another comic and immediately wanted to put a "T" in front 🤣
Plus, it is a character that is most probably going to die very soon, so there is that at least

Has anyone else heard that Remarried empress will be getting a live action adaptation? I’m really excited about it I just hope it doesn’t suck.

Thank you for the translations as always! I'm glad that people's comments have brought you comfort in your family's time of mourning.

Users who are viewing this thread