Remarried Empress - Ch. 50

Prince Heinrey might of told the duke to get close to Rashta 🤭 can’t wait for the divorce chapter

I think we are all just geared up and ready for the divorce now xD

Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't
Rashta have another child? She really said I'm only gonna love myself and this child that I can play off as a member of royalty because it's useful to me right now ;;;

Dex-chan lover
I do sympathize with Rashta. She was in a desperate position, and I do think she did originally want to be friendly with Navier and not outright replace her. Her main goal has always been self-preservation, and openlybantagonizing the empress would go against that.

She's not totally blameless, but it feels like she's overall being manipulated by everyone and just hasn't noticed. Everyone is using her to their own advantage, the king included. He definitely holds a good chunk of the blame. I feel like if he treated her as a "normal" concubine, things would be much different.

I feel bad for the baby, but I still don’t like Rashta. Even if she had good intentions in getting along w/ the Empress her way of doing things were quite dumb and insulting. She should know better even if she was a commoner, there are things called common sense. Also the Emperor did not make it any easier to like her by the way he acted. God I hate those two, and I don’t like the brother’s actions if he was responsible bc he’s putting the Empress and himself in a tight situation. I get that he is trying to protect his sister in his own way but damn that was a close call and the child is not at fault either.

Duke sowing the seeds for the whole divorce for his buddy the prince. Makes sense the bird people would have the most supreme wing men.

ohhh okay so the duke is actually working for hienley and is supposed to get on trashta's good side so she could trust him and he could easily manipulate her into convincing sovieshitsu to divorce the empress, which would lead to the empress and heinley getting together!! yuh mastermind

Fed-Kun's army
dont worry rashta, everyone reading this hates you. at least you can beat the empress in the hate count

I dont mind a two-faced struggle, scheming and intrigue, but I do mind when its prolonged to this extent. I really just want to see the progression of what we see in the first chapter. Divorce approved, happy marriage incoming and the satisfying knowledge that Trashta's past will be brought out, ruining her relationship with the Emperor and sending said emperor down a spiral of regret.

Thinking that you ought to have something without considering whether you deserve it, is a very toxic mindset, Rashta.

This is why she's also getting manipulated left and right, whether it be by people being nice to her (like the Duke), or by people threatening her (like the grandfather of her first son).
In the first case she naively believes he's nice because he should be nice to her, since she deserves it.
In the second, she believes it's because he's evil, so of course that's what he'd do and she is the victim.

And while she was indeed a victim, she's twisting it by milking it for sympathy and feeling self-righteous towards both people who give it to her and people who refuse it.

In her mind, she's blameless, and the world is set on making her suffer, so she needs power.

I'm confused by all the people saying that the Duke is working for Heinley to try to get a divorce for Navier - she would absolutely hate him going behind her back like that, and the Duke has actively caused several problems that have made it difficult for Navier and that she would have rather not happened - several of which helped speed the way for Navier to look at divorce as a real possibility, which is clearly one of the last things she ever wanted. If Heinley is doing all that behind her back to try to get her single so he can date her, that goes against almost all of his characterization so far, as a guy who honestly loves and respects Navier, and who is supposed to be presented as a man who can stand with Navier as an equal, and not someone who treats her as someone lesser, like the Emperor does. Beyond that, if he's being manipulative like this and actively helping to ruin her life just so she can be single and get with him - then he's not a male lead I want to support. It would be different if Navier was a part of such a plan, but she's not - and she's actively expressed that she would never leave the Emperor or her kingdom.

In short, I do not think that the Duke is working on Heinley's orders. He might be trying to play wingman for his buddy on his own and working to get Navier single because that's what he thinks Heinley would want, but I don't think Heinley's involved in those plans.

Hello translator-nims. Thank you as always for your work. I just wanna give one small little feedback though. Regarding Sovieshu's name, I've been noticing that you've been spelling it as Sovietshu since the previous chapter. I just wanna say that that spelling is inaccurate. It is spelled as Sovieshuu. This is basing from the novel itself as well as the official translations from Line Webtoon. :)

Also, in regards to Rashta - the only reason I dislike her is that she's going against Navier. If this story was set up from Rashta's POV and Navier was presented as the antagonist, I'd be supporting Rashta. As it is, I've already read and like a bunch of stories that have that plot line and a similar character as Rashta. Even in this story, Rashta has yet to do enough to make me hate her - the person I dislike in this whole situation is the Emperor.

I'm starting to get tired of all this BS, I hope the chapter one comes soon or at least the story advances and gets out of this topic.

Honestly feels bad for Rashsta nothing good happens to her in this novel. She’s a slave at the start and when she finds love for one of her masters and has his baby she’s thrown away and told her baby died afterwards the king picks her up and uses her for his own plan while the empress is cold to her(as she should be tho) hearing how she wished to find some love from the empress cause of what she heard from her only to get the cold shoulder while everyone was manipulating her and being mean to her cause of her status is hard to read sometimes... knowing she doesn’t have a good ending either is harder honestly the author should’ve gave her some slack and give her at least a happy ending

Users who are viewing this thread