Remarried Empress - Ch. 51

Group Leader
Ew ew ew gross gross trash everyone is trash here THERE IS NOT A SINGLE GOOD THING HERE IN THIS CHAPTER (except for the elegant sight of Navier)

I never have and never will like this trash Duke no matter what his plans are. Can you, Trashta and Sovieshit do us a favour and just fall off a cliff or something? Thanks, appreciate it

@enyoteremchi ‘s spoiler took the words right off my mouth

Dex-chan lover
@Vanaleck The only reason Birb Boi doesn't go too far is part because Navier won't indulge, if she had reciprocated in a similar manner, he'd definitely have gone for it regardless of how it'd be to get between the marriage of two others :p that's my point. He's not really any "better" in that regard than Rashta, but there is a difference in Rashta using the means to survive/avoid her past life and a powerful ruler. That's my hope for more to realize with Rashta. She definitely is immature, but she also was never raised properly (she never had parents or a guardian really, being a slave since a child), she never had education, she wasn't treated well either (being a slave). How can anyone expect her to know better? I just pity her tbh. Same with Navier (who is suffering because of Stupidshoe really, and he doesn't even really "love" Rashta either, just wants a breeder + amused by her "innocence/childishness/ignorance" :| )

Stupidshoe is the worst. Hate him.

Reading this book is like prolonged heartache because you're just watching her be treated like shit over and over again

so gross....sovieshit basically admitting that he only likes rashta because she’s like a child

Everyone's hating on Duke Ergy, but he's clearly working at Heinley's behest to orchestrate the divorce.
The plan is to make Trashta suitable enough where the divorce can happen at all so Navier can leave, because she herself can never directly ask for the divorce without serious repercussions.

Everyone's still slimeballs but at least he's on the right side. I think...

Discord link server: https://discord.gg/JPVcqpYaZm
alternative: https://bit.ly/majestyheart

Great meme at the end!

I think he is trying to entice a divorce between the Empress and the Dumb fool so that H can come in and take her to be his empress

Elegy's a pretty loyal friend to go this far so his Heinley can have a chance with the empress. They're kinda assuming she would go to him after a divorce, but you know, I guess they gotta do whatever they can. WTF did Sovishit even say tho, does he even hear himself??? He doesn't want Trashta to know basic manners bc it'll take away her "charm"???! That is so gross!! "Oh no, now she'll have manners and not run around like a dumb child that I can manipulate." Instead of divorce I'm rooting for a war. Heinley should take his kingdom too, he doesn't deserve anything 😒

Duke is trying to destabilize the empire, right? I believe he is the ruler of a dukedom on the border of the empire and heinley's kingdom? If the empress and emperor get divorced and an incompetent one is put in her place, his country will gain more power. I think playing cupid for Heinley is just a secondary motive that happens to align with his own goals, hence why he seems so shady and feels so guilty. He doesn't actually wish the best for his friend and the empress, he's using them.

I read the book until the chapters that were available but it's not the same as seeing in pictures, I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I really don't hate Rashta. Because she's kind of realistic except she's fucking stupid but that's prolly because no one taught her any better. Now the Duke's manipulating her and that's sad. But sovieshit on the other hand, BURN IN HELLLL. And I don't like Kosher putting abortion pills like wtf what did the baby do

Users who are viewing this thread