Remarried Empress - Ch. 51

@enemieseverywhere PREACH. I think exactly the same. Both women are being used by Sovieshu and both of them are trying their best with the cards that they got in the unfair game that is a misogynistic society. As I read in other comment from other manwha, these stories romanticize nobility, royalty and feudal society, when most of us have more in common with a Rashta than with a Navier (does anyone of us are related to royalty or a Duchal House?). I would love to read an story inspired in the French Revolution 🙃.

glad to see in the comments how we all agree that the real scum here is the emperor (rather than rashta who's pretty much a puppet at the mercy of power and the court at this point lol)

also this duke ergy???? what's his game sir we need answers

So, when do we get to the remarried part? It's in the title for god's sake!

Be patient everyone. The divorce scene will come up. The novels really good so the webtoon will be even more better when it does happen 😌👌

Welll i mean I don’t like what that dude is doing.... i feel like he’s trying to weaken the royal strength from the inside....
But coz I don’t like the emperor so...... Yeahhh why not.

I wonder what he’s up to! And why is he also accusing her of bullying the trash when Navier had never done anything? I don't get it. Doesn't he know that very well?
Thanks so much for this chapter ! 😘😘😘😘😘

I read the novel before and I just can't wait for the divorce scene. This flashback taking so god damn long 😪 it's hard to enjoy cause can't stand the emperor and white lotus

The meme at the end is saving me though haha

wait...this guy is ml friend am i correct?? is he and ml made up this plan to separate emperor and queen so that ml can get her instead??? just a theory of mine as i become sus with him feeling guilty and but hes the one suggesting to trashta all dat stupid shit.

i hope thats not d truth tho coz damn dats malicious. i want queen with someone better than that.

Fed-Kun's army
ok ma dude, im really hoping you are on ml side but can u please act less like a d to the queen at least, idc how you wanna act with trashta but goddammit you are very annoying when you interact with the queen

@stingingcake same here. if ml did have something to do with the shit his friend pulled, id rather navier be with that white hair duke. that kinda plan is such a disgusting thing to do, regardless the emperor actually fall for it due to his shitty personality.

@SugarFree you should read lady to queen. Hahaha that one is even more infuriating.
I agree the flashback is so damn long but I guess it's the buildup cause after that it's nice seeing that damn emperor eat shit... On another note, this is why I love isekai/time travel/transmigration/reincarnation/villainess plots even if it uses the same trope cause it cuts the flashbacks of past life into bits and pieces when it's needed for explanation and just gives us the revenge part 🤧

@Harlot It's a figure of speech, haha. 🤣 I didn't mean she would actually die, I just think she doesn't realize that Soveishu won't love her as he does now if she becomes Empress (now her goal).

Rashta is too nuanced a character to kill off. I actually would love to see her become a better and more self-aware person.

Fed-Kun's army
I take issue with that image at the end. First, it's an insult to clowns. Second, there's far too many of them.

I read the novel translations until it was taken down and then even read a bit ahead on naver using google translate and papago and im glad i did cuz i would be pulling my hair out from frustration of everything that's happening.

im drunk and its dam obvious that he just wanna cause in the worst caotic evil remarriage in history... and i like it, please continue but hurry up... im dying to see the aftermath....

Dex-chan lover
My god, Sovieshu actually likes that Rashta acts like a clueless dumbass....

Eww, the fact that one of the reasons he is infatuated by her is because she is stupid and will listen to whatever he says... gross.

Users who are viewing this thread