Remarried Empress - Ch. 51

I don’t get Ergy’s end game, thought he was Heinrey’s friend? Why is he helping Rashta?

I heard spoilers that the divorce could be happening in the 60's but i'm not sure anyways i just hope its soooonnnnnn, i cant stand them

Maybe he's playing mind games with Soviechu. If he "Cinderella"s Trashta into the people's champion, Soviechu'll divorce Navier and make her Empress instead. Then Navier will be back on the single market for Heinley. And they'll both slow walk with their backs to the kingdom as it explodes from the slave baby scandal.

That's a lot of extra steps for Navier to just dump Soviechu though, to be honest.

@dusagani Some spoilers I read in a previous chapter's comments, plus a bit of speculation:

Ergy is from a different country than Heinley; he has his own motives, and it just so happens that their goals re the eastern empire overlap a bit -- if Sovieshu divorces Navier and makes Rashta empress, it will weaken the eastern empire and Ergy's country will benefit. I'm not sure whether Ergy and Heinley have discussed all of this; I suspect Ergy is acting on his own, and the fact that Heinley will benefit by being able to marry Navier is just a bonus.

I'm assuming that Ergy feels a little guilty for being a dick towards Navier; his acts of sabotage aren't personal, and unlike the way he treats Rashta -- whom he plays like a fiddle -- he seems to be more forthright with Navier since he knows she's on more equal footing with him.

I think Ergy is probably trying to get Trashta to be empress so Navier can marry ML. I don't really like this since Navier will suffer more in the process but Navier is suffering anyways as is.

Sovieshu MUST have the smallest penis of LIFE.... idec if this man has a redemption arc- he is so far gone

Waiting for the divorce after reading the LN is such a pain as you know what's going to happen lol
Can Trashta just die already!!!

Aggregator gang
@dusagani I will provide very vague spoilers followed by slightly more detailed spoilers below. Be warned most of this is derived from already NovelUpdate spoiler thread spoilers that already have opinions in them.

Basically, he has a grudge and doesn't care who gets caught up in it so long as a single person feels pain. He is just kind of the worst person (IMO, in terms of the number of lives his actions could effect) in this series.

In a little more detail, he is an incredibly petty person willing to destroy countless families and bring war to the commonfolk of a nation over a grudge from over 20 years ago. The novel is not completely translated and the spoilers are very select, but that is the way he looks. From my loose understanding, it is Sov's mother he has a grudge against but she is obviously not around, so he wants to crush Sov and destroy Sov's nation. Ruining Navier would help make Sov unhappy (his feelings are more complicated than what the manhwa shows), and weaken his nation. Now a lot of the later spoilers I read are contradictory or vague in detail so some of what I said could be wrong but a lot of people on NovelUpdates have pretty negative opinions of every major male character (including Heinley).

He is aware that Heinley is infatuated with Navier, but he is NOT doing what he is doing to help those two marry, he doesn't really even think of the possibility until the other characters are already making their moves.

I love this dude!!! He is petty, he is evil, HE IS CHAOS!!!!
I do believe he's motives and birdie motives are different for separating navier from trashieshu but they helping each other in a sense.
And the way that he play trashta away is poetry to me, lmao

Dex-chan lover
Nothing stokes a shallow man's ego like a knocked up Stepford wife.

holy fuck, i never realized that duke was trying to help rashta
oml, im smol brain

is the duke helping rasht a and now feels guilty for helping her after he heard the empress's pov or….

The duke has to be working with the southern empire under the kings orders but feels bad about it

That's my theory anyway. He's gotta be a plant. 🤔

@clop4clip i dont think so. I mean he is but he's mainly doing it so that navier and sovieshu can divorce so that navier can be heinleys queen i believe.

More or less killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

Users who are viewing this thread