Remarried Empress - Ch. 51

Oh ok I saw the point that the Duke was the one who will make the emperor and the queen divorced in a bad way. Kinda harsh though. So no hard feelings for the perpetrator lol. Rashta is really gullible and fell for such words. She believes anyone who gives her unusual advices

So basically, the trash of an emperor likes stupid women who he can submit and control easily and trashta is a greedy ass b*tch with no sense of shame. What a match made from trash lol

Why does he even help her? He has no benefit whatsoever being acquainted with her and doing all these things

i hate people like the emperor. who thinks females who are dumb and weak should be protected forever as if they can't protect themselves and grow smarter. smh

i feel like the translator is a bit harsh on the duke lmao. it's kinda obvious he's
manipulating trashta for political reasons
(the subtext was already there when he was first shown). i had a hunch that's what he was doing when i first read the webtoon so i read the novel and
yep, he's just doing all that to help spur on the fall of the emperor and his actions did end up benefitting navier more in the long run.
his methods may be out there but he's fine

The Duke is one of the only well written characters in this manhwa. He’s shrouded in mystery but at the same time dropping hints of what his goals are and his personality. He (and Heinley) know what they are doing. The Duke is planning to depose Navier but it isn’t anything personal against her. It seems as though he likes/respects/admire Navier, and that is why he always feels guilty for what he is doing against her. He has his own agenda, and unfortunately Navier is in the way. I like that he is setting Rashta up for failure, but I also hate that it is at the expense of Navier.

《Can you just hit me once?》 SAMEEEE😂😂😂 SHE IS A QUEEN!!! I FREAKING LOVE HER BEAUTIFUL BRAIN THE WAY SHE TALKS AND THE WAY SHE WALKS EVERYTHING

the emperor is a shitty person. He wants to keep Navier because she's a great empress while also enjoying the company of his lover. WHAT A TWAT AND ASSHOLE OF A PERSON.

Anyway. The duke is a very interesting character. He's manipulating the empire from the inside. major boss energy.

Users who are viewing this thread