Remarried Empress - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
She really had the nerve to slap her then flinch like nothing was supposed to happen after that 🤨

I can't even with Sovieshit right now. Wtf is that ring? This a$$hole is really disappointed that he can't buy his wife's happiness! How does he continue to sink to new lows?? SHE AIN'T SMILING BECAUSE YOU'RE A SHITHEAD, NOT BECAUSE SHE'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE! Just saying. She smiles all the time with Heinley and her brother. 🙄

Double-page supporter
You should make an edit of that meme with Soveishu as the woman pointing at Navier with Rashta next to him.

🤣🤣🤣 I do love the little notes from the team!!!

And shoevieshoe... "smile"...? Just.... WTF? Man, seriously? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry, but Trashta and he are so ridiculous that I, being tired of being mad and frustrated at them, just had to laugh at their pea-sized brains and lack of, I don't know, shame?

Bruh, no woman is going to be happy with a ring if you've pissed them off. This dude is so fucking stupid. Sir ever thought that women has feelings? They can't be bought off unless they're a gold digger.

SOVESHIT SHE DONT WANT JEWELRY JUST CAUSE TRASHTA SMILES AT SHINY SHIT DOESNT MEAN A REAL LEGIT QUEEN WOULD SMILE AT SOME MATERIALISTIC SHIT LIKE THAT. SHE ALL SHE WANTS IS FOR YOU TO NOT BE A MANWHORE AND STAY LOYAL OR KEEP YOUR BITCH/SIDECHICK IN LINE AND NOT FORCE HER TO PLAY NICE/ OUTRIGHT FAVOR HER. LIKE BRUH U R SUCH TRASH JUST GO BE A HERMIT U STUPID LIL SHIT!!!!! "LIKE BRUH YAY A RING!!! BUT HOWBTHE FUCK DOES THAT NEGATE THE FACT THAT YOU BROUGHT A RANFOM BITCH HOME THAT YOU KEEP COMPARING ME TO AND THE FACT THAT YOU GOT THAT BITCH PREGNANT AND HAVE THE FUCKIN AUDACITY TO TELL ME YOU WANT ME TO RAISE THAT LIL SHIT HELL THE FUCK NO U LEAKY ASSHOLE!!!" - GODDESS NAVIER

It's absolutely obvious that the idiot of a king wants to test her, so he can justify all his past actions saying "I gave her everything, even the famous ring of *** but she didn't even grant me a single smile"
He just wants to compare her dignified reaction to trasha which *surpise* never had anything to call her own so obviously she gets excited really easily and don't try to hide it.
On the other side is the queen, which has been raised on the premise to stand one day next to him.

This is just beyond stupid to compare those to, as this would be some kind of contest!

don't make me laugh, you skunk. it's okay for you to hit people but no one's allowed to even scorn at poor rashta? shut the fuck up.
it annoys me even more when i think about the poor bird. she plucked its feathers!! just out of spite!!!

Dex-chan lover
That ring... it just goes to show how out of touch the Emperor is. He really doesn't have a clue why the Empress is unhappy, and he hasn't really bothered to find out.

Wooooow he really thinks a ring will make the empress smile? After all the threats and coldness??? He’s making it very clear that he likes simple, easily impressed women and Navier is not that. She’s the damn empress, his equal, mere gifts are not enough to make up for his mistakes.

Oh no he did not! Sovieshit knows no shame!!!! Trying to buy Navier's smile with jewellery....
Also Savage Navier answers hahahaha yessss gurl 🥰

It doesn't matter where the ring's from nor who assembled it, you're still and will keep being a trash.

"I've done nothing but make your life miserable lately; why aren't you happy?"
This is why he likes Rashta- he can just bribe her and get unending praise at any time

Hahaha I love all of your comments♡♡♡♡♡ thank you soooooooooo much for aaaaaall those chapters ! So happy!

Users who are viewing this thread