Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 42

MD@Home
image.png

"Goodbye my social life"
Who needs "social life" when you have harem larger than most people's social circle?

Aggregator gang
He slipped her the giga-chad voice when she wasn't looking? :lewd:

I wonder if the author can make it to chapter 100 before it ends up as a train bed wi
LMAO it's already a train wreck even before the ending

Dex-chan lover
While she may be doing this to punish him for bringing her sister into his harem, I think she might be serious about him in a twisted way. Maybe she thinks she can fix him if she dates him. Maybe she's hoping to win him over and have him leave the others.
Joke's on her though - he was only ever serious about his sister and the other girls just had their own ideas.

Dex-chan lover
It just keeps getting worse. And to think this all started because he slept with his sister.
Bro got 4 girlfriends without even doing anything.
All this just cause he wanted that nee-san pus:kek:
bro fucked his sister i think he should know the consequences of that

So that's the ultimate secret to picking up girls:
If you want to be a gigachad and get all the girls, you just need to commit incest and they'll come running to you!

Dex-chan lover
Dude should have bit the bullet after the 3rd girlfriend showed up.

Also, why did the lil' sis join the harem? Just out of spite?

Probably intentionally being his 'gf' just to screw with his life i.e. sis's friend but out of spite instead of chaotic neutral.

Oh he is famous in his school alright...

image0.jpg

Hol up, is that saying five-timing? Who dafuq is...oh god is "Takeru" gonna turns out to be a girl too?

At this point bro went from cooked -> charcoal -> cooked harder -> UNBREAKABLE DIAMOND

Users who are viewing this thread