Fukuzatsu na Kyoudai no 4koma - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Probably intentionally being his 'gf' just to screw with his life i.e. sis's friend but out of spite instead of chaotic neutral.

Hol up, is that saying five-timing? Who dafuq is...oh god is "Takeru" gonna turns out to be a girl too?

At this point bro went from cooked -> charcoal -> cooked harder -> UNBREAKABLE DIAMOND

oh it'll be much worse

Dex-chan lover
There is just no winning against these crazy girls unless he becomes more proactive on his shittyness. Girls around him are crazy.
I now believe many in the author's country has so many families with 0 siblings... You will never have this kink if you're raised in a village where everyone has fam 3 - 8 kids and all.

It will also raise their desire for affirmation because you know ... parents working to death ( much worse single parent ) - only alone in the room / apartment / 0 siblings. It will result into teenagers 8th grade disease or try to fit in to school.

Dex-chan lover
Same. I expect most of the boys would be jealous and/or genuinely impressed. The girls though...
I remember that twin sis manga where she mentions boys like Kouta are actually generous people and people who knew how to cherish women.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha he's infamous now. Well as long as they let him go down then it's a-ok.

Users who are viewing this thread