Remarried Empress - Ch. 6

Is he really the emperor? I thought emperor's have to be smart. He can't see through her fake acting? Lool

Good luck to the kingdom after they lose the real empress 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow I cant believe that guy agrees and is all "Did you really say that to her" I almost thought everyone near her was stupid. Slapping her with that flip flop though, can we see it again in slow motion.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone... spoil me ! this is so good ! I want to know mooooore !

@Berdy I’m currently reading the novel and for now no they don’t seem to have any kind of history or past with each other but...

Rashta’s past is quite something

Dex-chan lover
@mem being in love doesnt mean you get to be insulting, disrespectful, and unreasonable tho? 🤣 the dude unfairly punished that lady-in-waiting because his clearly scheming girlfriend (whom he brought to the palace shamelessly) shed a few tears and made some ugu faces. the reason why everyone's mad is because our FL is such a stark contrast to the emperor, who doesn't even realize how unreasonable he's being to the empress. like cmon how can you still sympathize with the emperor when the comic very clearly sets him up to be reprehensible (and thus far hasn't shown his side of things)

i don't think i can continue with this. it sounds like rashta's gonna continue being a pain and im only here for revenge-wish-fulfillment. you are all stronger than i am

I don't think I can handle this manhwa if that b*tch and that b*stard are still doing this sh*t to the empress.
Dang, I never swear so much on a comment

Aggregator gang
Clever disguise. But that bird was losing quite a few feathers, shouldn't that be reflected on the guy?

@Nep - Why would the art style make you feel uncomfortable???

@Berdy - Well, I bet the empress is giving him the cold shoulder, so no wonder he's looking elsewhere. That he has to be such a dick about it, however, is a bit surprising. Maybe she pissed him off in the past.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@AsuraRaza Simply a matter of personal preference. Its like the old "cheesy Shoujo" art style (which I also hate) but Korean. The ones with constant sparkly eyes (probably because they drew in the light reflection and added vibrant colors). It feels so different to the usual "manga" I read (even compared to the other Korean ones) that it feels weird somehow.

So far nothing is worse than Neckless Ota for me though. That one is stuff of nightmares.

Heinleeeeyyyyyyy
God bless you
Tbh I thought it'd be a bigger bird like a Labrador or something if it was a dog haha
I mean it looks so... fragile XD
I can't wait for sobies regrets slapping him back and forth hahaha

Soshitshu and trashta. First the novel and now this. Makes me angry all over again.

I appreciate that the guy who is teaching the concubine chick how to read has a shred of common sense. Enough to have a feeling of dread about this whole thing. Because nobody but the maids and the empress are acting like they have any kind of sense.

I'm glad theres at least one person around the concubine that knows about her improper behavior. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread