Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

finally we're getting somewhere😩 i ended up skipping most chapters and just reading the novel

Dex-chan lover
okay, so... i get his motivations to ensure the schild is a legitimate successor, BUT.... WTF DOES HE NOT HAVE THE STONES TO GIVE NAVIER A HEADS UP?!?

Dex-chan lover
Sovieshit is even more dumb than Trashta. Cant wait for his plan to backfire.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, poor Navier. Least this means we're moving right along now, hopefully see future hubby soon!

Huzzah! Thank you for the new chapter!

Once again the emperor proves he's the ultimate moron.

omgomg I cant wait I CAN FEEL IT its almost there THE DIVROCE BETWEEN SOVEISHIT AND NAVIER <3333

Wonder what Duke Ergy’s going to be doing if Rastha becomes empress without his intervention. Still can’t get a read on him.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost wonder why he's such a scumbag.... Then I realize, I don't really care. I only want to see what I saw in the very first chapter. I want that relationship ON. MY. PAGES. SOOOOON.

Fed-Kun's army
FINALLY LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD PPL
HEINLEY AND NAVIER LETS HAVE SOME PROGRESS!!

pls i literally just told this story to my sister before i read this chapter. and she said this story was meh and cringy and to stop reading it until i reached the part where i told her that the empress will marry heinley after the divorce and she did a 180 and told me to continue reading it XD

Users who are viewing this thread