Remarried Empress - Ch. 61

Rashta needs to think it through... there's a reason why it's only for a year. Does she think and wonder more than a second of what's going to happen once that one year is up? :\

it's coming! the time they get a divorce! yay i hope it comes soon!! and thank you so much for the memes and translations!

It's been a while since I read it, and I'm glad after 60 chapters we're finally getting to see Sovieshit go down. 🤧 It's been a long ride. We'll finally see the revenge, I hope it will be sweet.

My heart breaks for the empress here, of course she will be better after the divorce but here she doesn’t know, all that she knows is that she is being fired from the position she has been preparing all of her life. She literally has no life besides being an empress, she lives for her people and to be cast aside like that 😢 regarding Rashta, I can never be on her side, I understand that the situation she was in was horrible (I’m totally against slavery obviously like anyone with an ounce of reason would be) but even more so, if she was in that situation she should be grateful with anything she has, people told her that just by being a concubine she was set up for life, but no she has to be greedy and want her son to be a prince(ss) and be the empress... shit like that just makes me hate her

The fact the she heard the whole conversation between the two breaks my heart 😭. This guy is infuriating me. He will regret this because she does all the work basically😎.

Can someone remind me why trasha has to become empress again?
Is it so her child becomes a legitimate prince or princess?!

Well, I binge read the webco until here. At first, I really hated Trasha because I thought she was completely a snake. She's a bitch, yeah but she's pathetic and I can pity her a bit (a very small bit). She's used and afraid and much dumber than I thought in the begining. Yet, she's still Trasha 🙃.
But the Emperor, it's the complete opposite. I thought he was a dumb trash who couldn't keep it in his pants when he saw a pretty doll. But he's way more cunning. The way he acts and thoughts... He's the king of trash 😤
I like being surprised. The characters being fools or trashy mirror quite well reality. So kudos :)
And finally! We're getting to the divorce point! Oouuh I can't wait to see Navier ruining the emperor's plans and getting her happy ending ~~

@HakuShoga yes. If I'm not wrong, the emperor said that he can legitimate a child during its first year (if the mama is the empress during that time of course). So that's his plan since Navier isn't up to adopt the trashes's child or he wants to quickly give it a statut (and protection I guess).

I’m getting sympathy for rashta and I don’t like it. I know she’s supposed to be the villain in our story but she’s just a girl who fell in love and is desperately trying to survive. I mean the more we get of her past the more I start to pity her. I can’t say I like her but she’s not just trash anymore

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY. it’s been a long journey of 61 chapters full of enjoyable stuff mix with frustrating stuff, but I finally get to what I signed up for

YASSSS DIVORCE IS COMING. Navier can finally leave this stupid excuse of an emperor and live her life with Heinley!!!

i cant hate this man enough...thank you author for creating such a scummy villain...and my days of calling rashta by her other name are done for now...she's not a nice girl but dammit she's got no other choice at this point...course if she does something to bring credible harm to our Empress then its back to calling her "that" again

Users who are viewing this thread